Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few decent bucks

Still waiting on the group of mature bucks to show up on camera... but this group has two good bucks and a good looking young 8! got about 8-9 other young bucks but nothing worth posting. Hope the big guys show up soon, cams only been out 5 days so not worried!
    Attached Files

Comment

I'll be going out this weekend to check my cams. I did a lot of walking this past weekend in 4TAs. Seems like everywhere I went I found someone's camera, feeder, stand or a combination. But I did finally manage to hopefully find a couple of spots that no-one had been to......yet. We'll see what happens. Remember, the Hunt Council meeting is tomorrow night at 1700 at Sportsmen Center. Public is invited. Interesting to see what comes out of it.

Comment

I have three varmint cages up for sale, $20 each for the silver ones $10 for the black one (pretty beat up but serviceable). Hardware (clips) are there. Will have to supply your own screws. Located in Heighrs.

Comment

Selling a 30gal Moultrie feeder, 6v ready to hunt 40$ OBO

Comment

I'm interested. Where are you located?

Comment

im on ft hood text me @ 810-247-3375

Comment

Fort Hood

Any interest in a 3" pig pipe? Im ets'ing and don't want to take it with me. I can dig it out and meet you, meet you at the spot or anywhere in between. Low low price of a fifth of Jim beam or 12 pack of Sam Adams Boston lager. I'll get exact measurements if necessary, but I think it's about 3' long, 3" dia.
                Last edited by Slingin'_Carbon; 07-29-2015, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slingin'_Carbon View Post
                  Any interest in a 3" pig pipe? Im ets'ing and don't want to take it with me. I can dig it out and meet you, meet you at the spot or anywhere in between. Low low price of a fifth of Jim beam or 12 pack of Sam Adams Boston lager. I'll get exact measurements if necessary, but I think it's about 3' long, 3" dia.

It's sold

Comment

Seen this pic on Facebook this morning . Buck was it by vehicle on Fort Hood. What a shame.
                    Attached Files

Comment

What area?

Comment

Originally posted by greenshovel View Post
                        What area?
                        Georgetown and Elijah road area

Comment

****, that sucks

Comment

Matt thats you buck..haha jk thats a shame

Comment

That was a toad, horrible to go out like that, would have been a great trophy for someone.

Comment

Good bucks

well to pick up the mood after seeing that stud dead on the side of the road. here are some good bucks I have coming in so far this season.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X