East Texas hog hunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas hog hunts?

Anyone know of a place that has pretty dependable hog hunting in east Texas? Bow hunting preferred but not required.

B and C outfitters in Groveton

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
      Anyone know of a place that has pretty dependable hog hunting in east Texas? Bow hunting preferred but not required.
      I do. Right up Hwy 59, just outside of Carthage. $150 will get you the whole weekend and no limits on the hogs. Set up for bow or gun.

Comment

busy b in jefferson

Comment

What part of E Texas you looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            I do. Right up Hwy 59, just outside of Carthage. $150 will get you the whole weekend and no limits on the hogs. Set up for bow or gun.
            What is the name of the place? Any contact info?

Comment

Originally posted by kd8jgu View Post
              What part of E Texas you looking for.
              Within an hour or two of Lufkin. My dad's coming up from Corpus and I'm thinkin about getting a hunt for us.

Comment

More info??

Comment

Originally posted by Rttemplet View Post
                  What is the name of the place? Any contact info?
                  Originally posted by ETXBow View Post
                  More info??
                  First, we are not full time "outfitters", so we don't have a web site or anything like that. We only do hog hunts from Feb till about the first part of the summer, then it just gets to hot. We hunt on 750+ acres all in the Sabine River bottom. We are running 11 feeders and 5 pig pipes. We don't provide lodging or meals but welcome to camp on site which is all primitive. This is what 90% of our hunters do. We hunt from a Fri afternoon till noon that Sun. No limits on hogs and included is all varmints, which we have plenty of both. The total cost is $150. Most of the stands are set up for bow, but can use any weapon. Stands consist of box blinds, 2 man ladder stands, and ground blinds made out of pallets. I advertise over on another site and we book fast once I post it. We get a lot of repeat hunters, which says a lot. For a contact number, or any other questions, just send me a PM.

Comment

Sqiggy is for sure one of the good ones!!!!!!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Saved for later.

Comment

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
                          Sqiggy is for sure one of the good ones!!!!!!
                          If hes in the sabine bottom, hes out of business at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            If hes in the sabine bottom, hes out of business at the moment.
                            Yep. Had to cancel the last 2 hunts. Have a group coming down from South Dakota this coming weekend. Gonna have to make a call today to cancel and reschedule or tell them to come on.
                            Whoever gets in for the first hunt after this flood is gonna have a hay day with the hogs!!!
                            At least we are north of Toledo Bend. Brother said the water level is dropping, but the river is still out of it's banks.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                              Saved for later.
                              X2

Comment

Working...
                              X