Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karma = Lost job. Missed many an opportunity to keep her trap Shut. TBH LEO's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lovely lady. Her sense of entitlement is all too common these days.

Comment

Rich, White, Entitled........wait a second...... The Left has those too?

Her mentality certainly crosses both sides of the political spectrum, but it's more hypocritical coming from their base positions. In the end, the proper outcome was sustained, she gone. I don't know why her daughter was afforded the opportunity to have her mother "bring" her proper license and registration to begin with. Should have issued her a citation and moved down the road.

Comment

They shouldn't let it go on that long.

Comment

That seemed like a big'ol nothing burger to me. She is an idiot for pushing it to that point but really at a time when cops have to worry about BLM types taking a shot at them does this rise to the level of newsworthy?

Comment

She was NOT a police officer. Lets just make that clear. But I digress......

You asked for stories. Back around 1995-96 I stopped a guy for going 90'ish down the Hwy in a brand new high end Mercedes, at 3 in the am.

I didn't even make out of my squad when I could see him leaning out of his window. I quickly realized he was MF'ing me, and asking what the F did I stop him for, etc, etc. Family site so I cant say what else he was calling me as I walked up. But after doing the job couple years at that point, I was used to it.

Anyway, I get up to the car. Guy is still cussing me and hands me his Law Licences (Bar card). Told him that it looked nice, handed it back and asked for his DL. I did notice all the gold chains, Rolex and the fake tan. Guy was mid 50's and about 5-4 220...Not that I was judging or anything. Just being observant...

More cussing, more "do you know who your F'ing with, etc etc".

He informes me that he's the city attorney for a town near the one I worked. He was the guy who prosecuted the traffic violators. lol

So back up arrives, he's still losing his mind. And probably a little upset Im not taking the bait. So I run him just to be sure before writing out the ticket, and low and behold.....

The greatest sound in the world came out of my radio from dispatch. "Is your radio secure".

Yep, he had some traffic warrants for unpaid tickets from DPS. So we make our way to jail. More cussing, more hes gonna have me fired stuff, etc. Put him in the cell and turn his phone on so he can make a call.

As im sitting in the report room, I could hear him on the phone, whispering. "Hey I thought you paid those tickets I got last year on that duck hunting trip". Well you didn't Im sitting in jail". I just giggled and kept typing my arrest report.

I have had many, many MANY more since then. But that's still one of my favorites from back in the day.
            Last edited by Bullydog; 04-25-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
              4 PhD students at MIT couldn't remember to keep their insurance and vehicles registration current?

What I find to be worse is the coddling by this woman of the adults. They made a mistake, and the driver has to deal with the consequences but many times, it's the LEO's fault, not the driver. This and her blatant disrespect for the LEO's doing their job.

She deserved to lose her job. Surprised she didn't take a ride for interfering. That's a thing right?
              Who would have ever thought that those people who blame their kids lack of respect and stupidity on their teachers would take it to the next level

Comment

HAHA. She got what she deserved.

Comment

Love it.....her get out of jail free card no work here no mo..

Comment

Sometimes a heavy dose of police brutality can be justified.

Comment

Very professionally handled by the officers.
                      This sort of thing has been happening as long as there has been authority to appeal to-- and probably most of us have tried it in some form or another in our lives. It's been a very successful strategy for many, whether it's officers looking the other way to "protect their own" or succumbing to bullying like this lady was trying to pull off.
                      She was probably doing the best she could... most of us are.

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Let's please not go down the political rabbit hole as this attitude is certainly not exclusive to any one party affiliation.
                      lol... good luck with that.

Comment

Bye Felicia!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Love it.....her get out of jail free card no work here no mo..
                          Blows my mind. She totally expected the officers to pack it up when she provided her credentials. Her daughter too obviously. She wasn't even the one pulled over. It wasn't her car getting towed but still, "Let me call my mom. She'll get us out of it."

Comment

Needs more taser.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                              Quit calling names. They like to be called "Progressives" now as the "Liberal" label has negative stereotypes.

Funny thing is that they wanted to be called "Liberals" and not Progressives in the 1930s-40s as the "Progressive" label had the same negative stereotypes that we see now.
                              all this could have been avoided had she called Progressive . They could have had her a quote in 15 min

Comment

hahaha to funny , now she has no " credentials " to flaunt !! .

Comment

Working...
                                X