Shed-hunting the Vine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shed-hunting the Vine...

Going to Grapevine tomorrow for shed hunting and some deer, hog scouting. Who wants to join me? I'll be out there around 8 AM or so....

No sheds but plenty of sign for turkeys, hogs, and deer. Kicked up a sounder of about 15 hogs and bout crapped myself....

Comment

Did you spooke them East or West of 377? I hunted there Friday evening and had a huge board walk up on me. Walking back to the car I came up on about 4 deer feeding. I was really suprized when I hear a turkey gobling sounded like he was coming from the far north east area of Marshall creek.

Comment

I was up by Walmart (before you cross the brigde).In the area where they're building that school. Wish I brought my bow. What time did you go? When you going again?

Comment

I cant type English I guess, just read my reply geess. You must come in from the South? Not sure were the Walmart is, I drive to the parking area from the North on 377 and park South of the bridge at the designated parking spot ,or I guess it is, west of the new school. I was there at 7pm. Since it was such a full moon I set until almost 9 to see how much movement was going on after dark. I am thinking about going again either tommorow evening or Wednesday evening after work and if I dont stick him probably this weekend sometime.

I just realized that turkey is not listed in the booklet or current map(but neither is feral hog) they are giving out. I am corrent in that even if there are a few out there they are not legal game to being with??
          Last edited by ttujason02; 03-24-2008, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X