Heads up. Deer lease scam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Hey!!! Lyme disease is a very serious illness. Why just a few months ago there was a young lady on here that was suffering horribly and barely hanging on....wait a minute.....that ***** was lying wasn't she?
    Maybe she had The Nail driven in to ease her pain.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      Maybe she had The Nail driven in to ease her pain.
      I think she got the collective TBH foot up her arse...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        I think she got the collective TBH foot up her arse...
        So, you're telling me it's not about the nail?

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          So, you're telling me it's not about the nail?
          Well, with me, it's always about the nail. But I'm a little different...

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
            He told me he had “errands to run” Friday morning and he’d let me know what time he’d be there. His story is all over the place. I’m more than understanding about personal or medical issues, but I wouldn’t have left my family on a Father’s Day weekend vacation to drive 5 hours if he’d told me he was in the hospital. Complete crap. Anyway, I only posted to let fellow TBHers beware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing this on Father’s Day truly shows your dedication, Sir. I don’t know you but I like you already!

You are welcome at my fire anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by terry4122 View Post
              This is terry league - 281-667-5040 - the man forgot to mention i had stent put in me friday afternoon - also he forgot to mention we told him not to go anywhere because i was at the hospital - the lease was off of dry prong road - it is lease to some guys out of austin area - i wanted everyone to know my side of this story - the story he told was not true - thank you
              So tell us how does it feel to be famous? Pretty clear this wasn't the truth or you would have provided that information from the start in text form.

Comment

Has anyone called Terry yet? I did message him initially. That's why he responded on this thread. If I was him, and someone was lying about me, I would dang sure make everyone know what the truth is. One text wouldn't cut it for me. I truly hope this wasn't a scam, and Terry really was in the hospital. This still could have been a misunderstanding, and Terry maybe dropped the ball. It doesn't mean he's scamming people.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Has anyone called Terry yet? I did message him initially. That's why he responded on this thread. If I was him, and someone was lying about me, I would dang sure make everyone know what the truth is. One text wouldn't cut it for me. I truly hope this wasn't a scam, and Terry really was in the hospital. This still could have been a misunderstanding, and Terry maybe dropped the ball. It doesn't mean he's scamming people.
                  Like was stated earlier AC - just post the text messages....
                  Seams simple enough, right?

Who ever is telling the truth, can prove it....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                    Like was stated earlier AC - just post the text messages....
                    Seams simple enough, right?

Who ever is telling the truth, can prove it....

Sure seems easy to prove since text messages were exchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Sure seems easy to prove since text messages were exchanged.
                      Agreed sir....

Now I’m just curious to see who is actually telling the truth by posting the text message on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                        Agreed sir....

Now I’m just curious to see who is actually telling the truth by posting the text message on here!
                        I’m not taking up for the guy are anything but he is a nubby he may not know how to post text message on here !!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          I’m not taking up for the guy are anything but he is a nubby he may not know how to post text message on here !!
                          He can ask. I will be glad to help either one of them post the texts. It would clear this all up

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                            Interesting. After avoiding me since Friday, ignoring my calls (except when I called from a different number), and not replying to texts, all of a sudden he wants to call me. Thanks for making him famous. A simple “I can’t make it” text would have sufficed before I drove 500 miles round trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I drove 5 hours and the guy didn’t show I would make sure he was real famous.

Comment

I guess you could see it as a blessing he didn't show and you didn't lease from him if this is any indication of how he handles his affairs. So I say congrats! You just saved yourself at least a year of headaches

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                                I guess you could see it as a blessing he didn't show and you didn't lease from him if this is any indication of how he handles his affairs. So I say congrats! You just saved yourself at least a year of headaches

Silver Lining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X