No announcement yet.

High School Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would make a great Key & Peele skit!

That doesn't represent many white folks that I know, nor any black folks I know either.
    Last edited by Traildust; 02-09-2016, 05:58 PM.

Comment

That was utterly ridiculous

Comment

the fact that someone believes that boggles my mind. insane that that was made

Comment

Unbelievable the crap that is going on today!!

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
            Couldn't finish it...
            This. If this happened in my kids school, I would be all over the administration's ***.

I think it is funny how some minorities feel like they are the only ones discriminated against. Other than a very few privileged people, everyone faces these issues at different points in their lives. I see them as hurdles and not road blocks. Deal with it and figure a way over them. Or you can waste your whole life blaming others for your failures and misery.

The part about poor schooling is just part of their culture these days. I have seen it up close and personal. A kid who is striving and doing well in school is shamed and called a "try hard" instead of being looked up to and celebrated. I could go on and on about it but I wont. There is opportunity for everyone in this country. In fact, I would say those of color have more opportunity to achieve what they want. But they have to do the work that goes along with it.

When I had my own business, it was diverse as any in the nation. That is what happens when you hire the best person available for the job. You dont need a stinking diversity plan or quota.

Comment

I didn't realize that standardized tests were a roadblock to black kids. Did someone do some research on that one before putting it in this film?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                This. If this happened in my kids school, I would be all over the administration's ***.

I think it is funny how some minorities feel like they are the only ones discriminated against. Other than a very few privileged people, everyone faces these issues at different points in their lives. I see them as hurdles and not road blocks. Deal with it and figure a way over them. Or you can waste your whole life blaming others for your failures and misery.

The part about poor schooling is just part of their culture these days. I have seen it up close and personal. A kid who is striving and doing well in school is shamed and called a "try hard" instead of being looked up to and celebrated. I could go on and on about it but I wont. There is opportunity for everyone in this country. In fact, I would say those of color have more opportunity to achieve what they want. But they have to do the work that goes along with it.
                When I had my own business, it was diverse as any in the nation. That is what happens when you hire the best person available for the job. You dont need a stinking diversity plan or quota.
                Fact!

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                  I didn't realize that standardized tests were a roadblock to black kids. Did someone do some research on that one before putting it in this film?
                  It's the liberal method of patting them on the head while telling them "there, there... we know you're too stupid to pass this test on your own..."

the soft bigotry of low expectations

Comment

I have no compassion for anyone of any race that sits on their butt, doesn't work for anything and the sits around and blames it everyone but themselves. I don't think the majority of those people will ever get out of the situation they are in when the elitist lefties make sure they stay put right there. The message basically is "don't bother trying because it wont matter" and so they wont and don't.

Comment

This video should create more hate and criminal activity which is probably
                      the intention
                      Congrats Erica Pinto great job

Comment

Amazing. I'm speechless.

But what else can you expect from government schools? They don't wait until college to start the indoctrination process anymore.

Comment

Taking the very fringe scenario of either end and purporting it to be the norm. Inaccurate, biased, and I would sit my kids down and give them the real deal straight.

Comment

that is the stupidest thing I have ever SEEN! I will talk to my parents later and see why they didn't file the white privilege paperwork.....

Comment

That was disgusting.

Comment

Dosent represent any of the people i work with,of any color

Comment

Working...
                                X