Knives
    Camo

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
      Must have: Deer corn.
      Useless: Butt Out-Cornhole removal tool
      Agreed 100%!

Comment

Best - Lone Wolf Sit-N-Climb off Fleabay for less than 200.

Worst - One of those Allen retractable bow hoists that uses line so thin it cuts the snot out of your hands and burns holes in your gloves until it decides to break!

Comment

A compass can come in real handy.

Comment

Favorite Items: Yellow handled Case Trapper knife (all men in my family carry them and they are common Christmas gifts when one is looking worn down), my PSE bow, my kayak (as it allows for easier access to tough to reach spots)

Waste of Money: I absolutely despise how expensive a decent archery target is. $70+ for layered foam that I'm just going to shoot to pieces? Really?

Comment

Totally agree with thermocell, it's a must have! But if you don't bring refills and extra fuel you'll be sorry! It's almost instant how fast they come back when it runs out!

Comment

Biggest Waste - Deep Six Carbon Injection Arrows.

Comment

BEST:

Thermacel, as previously mentioned (once or twice). Interesting little fact about the butane cartridges is that they ARE fact refillable!
                  a quick and easy refill technique for refilling the butane canisters for thermacell, This has worked for me, I am putting this on unlisted because of safet...

WORST: hunting buddy with a bad attitude.....

Comment

Best: Mathews MQ1 (the bow that changed the game for me) predator pattern camo, thermacell, permethrin, headlamp, body heater suit (In really cold climates) carabiner with a little duct tape wrapped around it, extra release, kifaru packs, and a spool of real 550 Paracord.

Worst: calls, deer **** (aka scents), muzzys (I could never find one box that ALL spin wobble free)

Comment

My best equipment: Mathews Z7 Extreme, Carbon Express Maxima Hunter, Spitfire Mechanicals, Thermacell, Bushnell Arc 1000 range finder.

Comment

My worst product is this. It scared deer!!!

Comment

Comment

Good flashlight

Comment

Working...
                            X