No announcement yet.

Muscle Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little old small block with 871 BDS EFI 14 PSI 898 RWHP Had car since Junior year of high school and it has escalated to this over past 16 years. Runs on 93 Octane pump gas.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JSF View Post
      May as well repost the Chevelle concept
      If they ever make this It will be sitting in my driveway

Comment

My wife car has Brenspeed 302 AFR heads custom aluminum Intake single precision turbo PT6766 Custom ground Comp Turbo Cams putting 603 to the wheels. Just a daily driver never put on track she wont let me lol.
        Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice cars

Comment

Not a muscle but has a little power to her

Comment

Originally posted by BQ93 View Post

Just a tiny little 6 cylinder.
                  with a tiny bit of boost! nice Grand National

Comment

This is my brothers mustang he was going to fix up but its been sitting in my parents pasture for over 7 years.
                    It makes me sick that he just let's it sit there. At least one person a month stops by and ask if its for sale

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyBee View Post
                      This is my brothers mustang he was going to fix up but its been sitting in my parents pasture for over 7 years.
                      It makes me sick that he just let's it sit there. At least one person a month stops by and ask if its for sale
                      well...is it?

Comment

Comment

This 1936 Ford truck isn't really a muscle car, but some may enjoy seeing it.

Here is an old thread about it:

In spite of limitations from his stroke, Dad is now driving it around the Brazoria County area.
                          Last edited by MikeJ; 07-18-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Here's my old beater. Not smokin' fast but high twelves on a good day on 10.5 ET Streets.

Comment

Throw a tarp on that stang and jack it up on blocks before it rots into the ground.

Comment

I would put a sign on that thing and split the money with him Jenn. It is just gonna rust all to hell anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X