X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO!! Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
      All 3 officers were already cleared, however I think the one on the left needs to do some soul searching. The suspect survived too.
      Yea buddy, when the shooting started, they got the heck out of there quick, not much back up there for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
        Yea buddy, when the shooting started, they got the heck out of there quick, not much back up there for sure.

Lol...that video will be played in the “what NOT to do” meetings for a long time I hope.

Guy on the left tucked tail and ran directly toward the line of fire of the guy on the right. Guy on the right drops his head and starts pulling the trigger. Talk about the ultimate “spray and pray”!

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
          Lol...that video will be played in the “what NOT to do” meetings for a long time I hope.

Guy on the left tucked tail and ran directly toward the line of fire of the guy on the right. Guy on the right drops his head and starts pulling the trigger. Talk about the ultimate “spray and pray”!
          Definitely a high pressure/stressful situation for anyone to go through and since we are human we will fail at times.
          Not a LEO but I can see some good coming out of as a good training video of what and what not to do.

On another note I would like to see officers with shotguns and or suppressed H&K Mp5's in these scenarios.

Comment

Wow

Comment

I didnt see a tazer hit a gun.. I saw a dude pull a gun, get hit with a tazer and then, what appeared to be maliciously, started aiming and firing his gun at the officers. Possssiiibbbllllyy the tazer was making him squeeze the trigger. I dont believe so tho..

Officer up by the trees for sure is checking his head for what I'm sure at the time felt like a bullet grazing, and the officer with a steel set in front is asking him if he is ok.

either way an intense moment no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by burnadell View Post

what happened? Looks to me like he drew his gun, got tazed and punctured with multiple 9mm rounds
                bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                  either way an intense moment no doubt.

AMEN to that!!

Comment

Ruined the lives of the 3 officers and their families? Doesn't that seem a little extreme?
                    When you are ask to be judge, jury, and executioner its not that easy to live with for most people. My mom and dad divorced shortly after my father was forced to shot someone while on duty. Its not as cut and dry as some might think. That was 40 years ago and times are even harder now for the officers. So no, its not extreme. Prayers for everyone involved and their families.

Hoggslayer

Comment

people just don't listen

Comment

I like this flick ! best one in a while

Comment

X2 on wondering why the officer that rolled up in the SUV didn't come out with a shotgun/ long gun as he had a moment to think before he got there, and as he got out, before it all went sideways? Are shotguns no longer in a rack in the cab?

Comment

All 3 officers were already cleared, however I think the one on the left needs to do some soul searching. The suspect survived too.
                            Do you live with your head in the ground? Cleared in criminal court but what about civil? 3 white cops shot a black suspect. Do you think groups like BLM, Antifa etc. haven't already been in contact with him and his family looking to make him out as the result of another "senseless cop shooting"?

Justified or not, shooting someone is going to be weigh heavy on someone which will add stress to their lives and that of their families. I don't think what I said was extreme at all, I just see it as the bigger picture other than just saying the POS got what he deserved. Which to make it clear I do think he got what he deserved.

Comment

Does volts really make bullets, uh shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                                Does volts really make bullets, uh shoot?
                                Unknown but Volts make the muscles twitch. I have grabbed a electric fence too many times to not know that. Peeing on aspark plug while the engine is running has a similiar affect!

Comment

Working...
                                X