I went and done it, I deleted the dodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went and done it, I deleted the dodge

Went to Lake Charles to Verret Motorsports and they done the work. Deleted the DEF, ERG, new exhaust, engine tuner and transmission tuner. All I can say it made a big difference and I'm happy with the work.

What year is it? My nephew has been thinking about doing his dodge.

Comment

What year and mind giving the quote of what it cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

15 model correct? Just out of curiousity ball park price?

Comment

Yes it is a 2015 3500. I got the four tune that give you 30/60/90/120 hp and walk out was $2500. That might be high or it might be low. I don't really have a clue but he was highly recommended to me.

Comment

When deleted does the check engine light come on? Mine about out of warranty and thinking about deleting it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations! This is the best thing you can do to your vehicle. Now install a new exhaust system, straight pipe from the turbo to the back end of the truck. You'll love it. Oh, also get it tuned. H&S mini max won't let you down.

Comment

I got a jam up diesel mechanic in lufkin if anyone is looking for deletes. He can stud the motor, deletes, pretty much anything. He worked for a local Mack place then a ford dealership and now he has his own place local.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                  Went to Lake Charles to Verret Motorsports and they done the work. Deleted the DEF, ERG, new exhaust, engine tuner and transmission tuner. All I can say it made a big difference and I'm happy with the work.

Another vote for verret he really knows his stuff he's done about 8-10 of
                  My buddy's trucks with 0 issues we drive all the way from Houston

Comment

Originally posted by RustyRanchero View Post
                    Congratulations! This is the best thing you can do to your vehicle. Now install a new exhaust system, straight pipe from the turbo to the back end of the truck. You'll love it. Oh, also get it tuned. H&S mini max won't let you down.

Ugh, I hate the sound of a straight piped Dodge, and I own a Dodge.

Comment

They sound like tractors lol

Comment

Man I know I am behind on trucks when I have absolutely no idea what this OP is talking about. Got dang it sounds like you need to be a computer programmer at minimum to fix these moder trucks. I left off at .DOS

Comment

Congrats Wil,

If the mileage gets any better than it was before that sucker will be making its own fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyRanchero View Post
                            All done, have straight pipe on it now and the wife hates it. He didn't have a muffler to put on it bet is having one sent to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                              Congrats Wil,

If the mileage gets any better than it was before that sucker will be making its own fuel.
                              Did you ever get your done.

Comment

Working...
                              X