No announcement yet.

Baby bunnies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I set my trail camera up to capture all the activities.

Comment

sweet dude!!!!

Comment

good thing you didn't get em with that weedeater.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakPeak View Post
          good thing you didn't get em with that weedeater.
          I know...

I was very happy I did not hurt them. I have been making sure nothing bothers them ever since.

Comment

My lab brought one home once.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
              These little critters are off limits.
              By off limits you mean for a little while to let them get a little meat on them?

I shot a little young cottontail when I was a boy on my grandparents farm. Grandma fried it up for me. I will never forget how good that rabbit was.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                By off limits you mean for a little while to let them get a little meat on them?

I shot a little young cottontail when I was a boy on my grandparents farm. Grandma fried it up for me. I will never forget how good that rabbit was.
                I mean nobody(humans) is going to harm these critters. I cannot stop the cats or dogs though.

I have killvested many a cottontail growning up and as an adult. Fried rabbit is pretty good, but I have deemed these bunnies off limits.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                  I mean nobody(humans) is going to harm these critters. I cannot stop the cats or dogs though.

I have killvested many a cottontail growning up and as an adult. Fried rabbit is pretty good, but I have deemed these bunnies off limits.
                  Hopefully they will make it.

Comment

Great pic! You don't see that very often...

Comment

6 of them

As of yesterday the little bunnies have started venturing out of the nest. My trail camera pictures show momma coming by in the morning and walking away with them.

Here is a picture I took on Saturday. Also there were six bunnies instead of five I counted.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cool,keep us updated.

Comment

Working...
                        X