Burn ban in effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn ban in effect

Just letting everyone know who lives with in Montgomery Co. Texas that a burn ban has been issued. If you would like more info you can look at Montgomery co fire marshals office website.

Lot of counties around Cherokee have been under burn ban for a couple weeks. They finally added us yesterday.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Collin County as well.

Comment

Someone on the college football thread mentioned it was in place due to DBU and not directly the dry conditions

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
          Someone on the college football thread mentioned it was in place due to DBU and not directly the dry conditions
          lol

Comment

Crazy I’ve gotten rain 3 days in a row at my house at about to rain now

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Crazy I’ve gotten rain 3 days in a row at my house at about to rain now
              Yeah I actually live in Tomball but work in Montgomery co. And it rained in magnolia for about 3-4 mins but that’s the first rain I’ve seen in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder034 View Post
                Yeah I actually live in Tomball but work in Montgomery co. And it rained in magnolia for about 3-4 mins but that’s the first rain I’ve seen in a while

Farm logs shows over 1.3” over 48 hrs guess I’m just getting lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Drop Dead Fred, you are a blessed man. I live in Montgomery and I am bone dry

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                    We got a bit yesterday in Crown Oaks and a good 30 minute gully washer earlier today. First rain in months.

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post

It’s thundering an lightening bad now bout to open up again!

Comment

My neighbor didn't think it applied to him.
                        He roasted his whole back yard, trying to burn trash.
                        It crept slightly over my fence line, and got within 8 or so feet of my AC unit before he got it under control.

Comment

Headed into town

Comment

Burn bans are enacted by local county government. TFS collects this information and provides a daily statewide map showing counties currently under a ban.

updated daily, quick and easy

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              My neighbor didn't think it applied to him.
                              He roasted his whole back yard, trying to burn trash.
                              It crept slightly over my fence line, and got within 8 or so feet of my AC unit before he got it under control.

Bonehead in Victoria burned down his garage , wife’s car and a lawn mower last week. Open fire in the ground .

Comment

Working...
                              X