Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anderson County

Comment

So, you are trading a white tail hunt for a white tail hunt? You just bored of your place?

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
        This thread has potential!!
        Good folks willing to trade their unique offers with other folks that have their own unique offers. There should be a swap forum for this.
        Yup. We have done some trading and I have lots more to trade with people for things.

I have the following:
        Duck Hunts
        Deer Hunts
        Hog Hunts (Thermal or Feeders)
        Alligator Gar Fishing
        Bowfishing
        All within 20 miles of Dallas.

Open to just about anything except what I have to offer with exception of ducks. Goose/Geese/Sandhill crane would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
          So, you are trading a white tail hunt for a white tail hunt? You just bored of your place?
          Yes whitetail for Whitetail, I just thought it would be cool to trade a hunt with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
            Yup. We have done some trading and I have lots more to trade with people for things.

I have the following:
            Duck Hunts
            Deer Hunts
            Alligator Gar Fishing
            Bowfishing

Open to just about anything except what I have to offer with exception of ducks. Goose/Geese/Sandhill crane would be good.
            I’ve never been duck hunting and always wanted to go. I’ve only been how fishing a couple times and enjoyed the hell out of it. If there is anything I can trade with you, or even pay you, let me know.

To the fella that posted above about trading an axis doe for a turkey, I don’t have much interest in shooting one of those. But if you’d like to get in contact with me a little closer to spring, I’d prolly let you just come up and hunt a turkey. I typically have 25-40 with 5-7 good gobblers in the mix.

Comment

Im pretty full for 2020, but I'd like to put the feelers out. I can offer muleys, antelope (I can guarantee a buck in the 70 inch range), turkeys (Merriam's) , bears, possibly elk but it would have to be a magical trade to get me away from that.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post

I have the following:
                Duck Hunts
                Deer Hunts
                Alligator Gar Fishing
                Bowfishing

Yea baby that was a good trade. I have a bay home in Galveston I will trade for a hunt of some sorts. VRBO #688415 just hit me up with a PM and we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by tradslam View Post
                  Im pretty full for 2020, but I'd like to put the feelers out. I can offer muleys, antelope (I can guarantee a buck in the 70 inch range), turkeys (Merriam's) , bears, possibly elk but it would have to be a magical trade to get me away from that.
                  Antelope in CO? How many points would a non res need for rifle tag?

Comment

Archery or rifle? Wyoming is better for lopes, Nebraska is pretty good also��

Comment

Cool thread

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                        Not in your area, but if anyone wants to hunt a turkey, I can almost guarantee you a really nice one in the spring. I’ll trade for just about anything other than white tail. Even a good crappie fishing trip.
                        I can put you on the crappie, best months for me typically March thru July.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                          Yea baby that was a good trade. I have a bay home in Galveston I will trade for a hunt of some sorts. VRBO #688415 just hit me up with a PM and we can talk.
                          How do you find your home on VRBO?

Comment

I've traded crappie fishing trips with several folks on here! Panhandle hunter still has a date with the slabs waiting! It's fun to do something different was my take on it and get to do something I don't normally do. Last time I offered up trading trips the thread got deleted though. I catch em year round but they're is definitely times of the year I prefer! Saltwater fishing, bird hunting, something I don't normally do is fun! I can't do anything but chase slabs in freshwater though!

Slew

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              I've traded crappie fishing trips with several folks on here! Panhandle hunter still has a date with the slabs waiting! It's fun to do something different was my take on it and get to do something I don't normally do. Last time I offered up trading trips the thread got deleted though. I catch em year round but they're is definitely times of the year I prefer! Saltwater fishing, bird hunting, something I don't normally do is fun! I can't do anything but chase slabs in freshwater though!

Slew
                              You ever trade for.......... cash (and/or beer, bourbon, white claws)?

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                                You ever trade for.......... cash (and/or beer, bourbon, white claws)?
                                Yes to all but the white Claw!!!

I save those for Radar!!

Comment

Working...
                                X