This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 8

Play nice, no personal insults, leave the conference bashing out as well.

Thank the good lord for bye weeks! This one is coming at a perfect time for Texas

Comment

I just enjoy watching football that isnt plagued with softies. College players have the motivation to play and play hard. Doesnt matter what conference, school, record, etc.. college football is where its at.

Comment

Hope my Tigers stay focused and beat Miss State!

Comment

I hope it's still raining like this Saturday morning

Comment

Splash Water Falls. Hook 'em

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
              Hope my Tigers stay focused and beat Miss State!
              X2

AP #5

Comment

What did you do with Casey? Is he banned and you are taking over?

Comment

See y’all next week..... 48° and light rain, I got better things to do on a bye week!!

Comment

Originally posted by the marshall View Post
                    X2

AP #5

Agree. Dang Bulldogs always play tough; can't overlook them.

Geaux Tigahs!

Comment

Hello BYE week. Let's hope our QB heals up nicely for Oklahoma Lite.

Comment

Got Miss St & their cowbells this week... Then its time for the mud dogs to win the bourbon bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          What did you do with Casey? Is he banned and you are taking over?
                          Dave is a moderator and has full reign to do what he feels is best for the board; including closing CFB week 7 and starting week 8.

Casey may be sleeping in from his adventurous weekend and long drive home.

Comment

#7 is on bye, yall argue among yourselves.

Comment

Like many have said, the bye week comes at a good time for Texas. It looks like Sam is going to be okay and hopefully Ingram can also get healthy. Texas is ahead of schedule from were most thought they would be. They are not good enough to not take anybody seriously the rest of the way.

The defense has given up 5 scores (4 TD's, 1 FG) on opening drives out of 7 ball games. That is something I would like to see get fixed. They seem to start slow and then get settled in. The issue is against WVU, Tech, and even OSU if they start slow they could be down 14 or 21 in the blink of an eye. Hopefully that slow start gets cleaned up this week.

On a side note, I was really impressed with Brewer at Baylor. I saw he graded out as the #1 player in the game vs TX. He may very well be the best QB in the league and in the Big 12 that goes a long way in winning football games. I think Rhule is doing an outstanding job there.

Comment

Working...
                              X