How to contact a neighboring landowner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to contact a neighboring landowner?

Trying to contact a neighboring landowner, how have some of y'all went about getting contact info like a number to call? I have a name and address but not sure how to get a call direct number and info would be greatly appreciated. It would be a great help before season to see if I can get recovery permission if necessary.

If in a small county you could try the tax office and explain your situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is an app called OnX that is solely for providing landowner info, you just scroll on map and it pops up. You can usually google the name and find a phone number. We use it up north for ducks to get permission.

If you post a map pic I can post the info for you in return

Comment

Yes will be giving that a shot here soon do they give out phone numbers?

Comment

Onx maps will list owner info. You just have to search for number

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
            There is an app called OnX that is solely for providing landowner info, you just scroll on map and it pops up. You can usually google the name and find a phone number. We use it up north for ducks to get permission.

If you post a map pic I can post the info for you in return
            Thanks, yes I have on x maps I have most info name and address just not a contact number is there any Google sight that might have a good number?

Comment

Just google that name with the town the property is in together first and it should pull some records up

Comment

Write a letter for an intro. In send personal letters out to landowners all the time and I think that works better with some people.

Comment

Write a letter and mail it.

Comment

If you have a name and address, just send him a note, via snail mail, asking him to call you. This is how I connected with one of my neighbor's.

Comment

i have written letters and mailed, looked them up on facebook and messaged, and most sites you find on google will charge a fee to show you mobile phone numbers. ive paid before and it was the right number.

Comment

Get name, find phone book. If not in there, leave a letter in their mailbox, give them some basic info about you, and what you are requesting permission for (Be very specific), and your number.

Comment

Thanks guys I really appreciate it going to try sending a letter out today

Comment

Found a phone number but now thinking if letter would be the most appropriate way to reach out what do y'all think?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                              Found a phone number but now thinking if letter would be the most appropriate way to reach out what do y'all think?
                              That's a great concern.

In today's age of spam calls and junk mail.....

I personally very rarely answer numbers i don't know.

My wife gets our mail.
                              Most if not all of its junk mail.

I guess if it were me.. I'd start with a handwritten letter and hand addressed envelope. In the hopes it'll stand out from junk mail.....

Comment

Working...
                              X