Better than coffee!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better than coffee!!!

I get up at 415 to get my fire started for a brisket. Get out to the shop, turn the lights on, feed the dogs.... normal routine. Get the fire box cleaned out, start splitting some oak to get it going. Reach down to grab some mesquite when this massive/humongous/big ole Copperhead slithers out from under the log I grabbed!!!! It was HUGE!!! Had to be at least 8" long!!! I thought I was gonna poo!!! Sneaky little jokers are better than coffee!!

... well where are the photos?

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
      ... well where are the photos?
      I wasnt gonna chase him!! I'm sure hes doing fine. Probably off telling stories of his human encounter!!!

Comment

reminder we havent seen on in a while, last one we seen wasent a copper head it was a dimond back it got away let's just say the wife wasent to happy for a couple of days after! but need to remember they are around! Thanks

Comment

Yikes! I’ll stick to my coffee.

Comment

I started to make a joke how 8" isn't huge, then it just felt wrong so I didn't .

Comment

I would of slammed that piece of wood on his head...or on my toes as I ran away like a scared little girl!

Comment

Be careful, in my experience where you find one, there will be 3 more within a 20' radius.

Comment

8 inches isn’t very long. I think you meant to use ‘ instead of “

Comment

Wait, you just now cleaned out your firebox, presumably from your last cook....or maybe I misread that.

Comment

If I got scared like that, cleaned out my firebox would have had a completely different meaning. Just saying.

Comment

Maybe firebox is synonomis with underwear.

Comment

My 74yo father and I were dove hunting opening morning on my lease in Throckmorton and the first bird he shot had a 12" rattlesnake coiled up beside it. Not huge but a weekend ruiner for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                            I started to make a joke how 8" isn't huge, then it just felt wrong so I didn't .
                            My wife would make a comment about it being adequate and enough to get the job done

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                              My 74yo father and I were dove hunting opening morning on my lease in Throckmorton and the first bird he shot had a 12" rattlesnake coiled up beside it. Not huge but a weekend ruiner for sure.

Google "Throckmorton sign for pelvic fracture" then click on images.
                              Your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X