Barn/Shop rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barn/Shop rebuild

We bought this house about 5-6 years ago and I loved it because it had a place for me to put all my tools and work on cars. Well...it wasnt quite what I needed and it wasnt going to be easy to make it work...so it was 5 years of overtime then a boat load of work to get it done.

The goal was to have the one side done to store everything in while working on the other....that didnt happen.

The walls were prebuilt on the ground and we hoisted them into place using the forklift. Set the trusses with them too

In about a weeks time...we had this:
    Last edited by 8mpg; 08-09-2018, 08:04 PM.

The concrete was poured in stages...didnt want to but had to. We poured over the old slab. The concrete was dowled into the old slab, a bonding agent used and dowled into the perimeter beam.

About a week later we had this:

About a month later...it finally got painted. I planned on doing it myself but ended up paying. It was worth it. I estimated 10 gallons of paint. The painter estimated 20 and used 19 LOL

Power company put in a dedicated power line for it... EXPENSIVE

And today....months later, we are finally getting around to the inside. These are NewAge Pro cabinets. They are great. Got a good deal a while back and have stored these things for 6 months and moved them 3 times. The stainless tops are elevator doors I bought from someone on the green screen. Its about 31' of cabinets.

Last edited by 8mpg; 08-09-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Nice !!!
      Last edited by southtx; 08-09-2018, 08:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Nice place. Enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X