Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas State Longbow Championships!

Who all is going this year??
    I've had too much going on this year so far and haven't got to make any shoots, other than a couple local shoots, and am ready to see some of my Texas friends on the range!

I’ll be working registration come say high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
      Who all is going this year??
      I've had too much going on this year so far and haven't got to make any shoots, other than a couple local shoots, and am ready to see some of my Texas friends on the range!
      You can go ahead and say what you’re thinking Shiloh. “Who all am I gonna beat this year at the TSLC?” I’ll be there. Love this shoot!

Comment

Since I haven't made 1 shoot this year due to shoulder issues and the shooting Demon I've been fighting for the last 2 years I'll be sitting this year out.
        Not to mention I haven't had my favorite longbow since August of last year.

Might come over Sunday afternoon to watch the awards and visit some.

Either way you guys have fun and somebody from TEXAS please win this year

No offense meant to my northern family...

Comment

Hoping to go up for Sunday and try and get two rounds in.

Comment

Me

Comment

I think about going to this, but I am not sure my bow is legal and the real killer is wood only. I get the tradition and all, but aTBOT style longbow open class would sure be nice

Comment

Still out on the Longbow shoot! Can't believe I just said that ! If I miss it it would be the first since 2004! Trying though. Arvin

Comment

Maybe someday if I ever get a longbow.

Comment

What the heck Arvin you better make it lol I enjoy talking with you about boidarc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas State Longbow Championships!

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                      Hoping to go up for Sunday and try and get two rounds in.

Ellis, you can’t do that! This is a 2 day cumulative shoot with a shotgun start, and you have to shoot both days!!!

You know I’ll be there!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

See you there, Mr. Butts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          Ellis, you can’t do that! This is a 2 day cumulative shoot with a shotgun start, and you have to shoot both days!!!

Bisch

Well, heck. Didn't realize that at all. Wonder why it's different than the Recurve Championship. Gotta work Saturday. Thanks for the heads-up, though, to save me the drive. Good luck to you!

Comment

Guess I missed the flyer on this event. Could someone post a link with info about the event, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                              You can go ahead and say what you’re thinking Shiloh. “Who all am I gonna beat this year at the TSLC?” I’ll be there. Love this shoot!
                              Haha!! If I can see you recreate the face plant from your video the other day, my trip would be made!!!!

Originally posted by shortstroke 91 View Post
                              Since I haven't made 1 shoot this year due to shoulder issues and the shooting Demon I've been fighting for the last 2 years I'll be sitting this year out.
                              Not to mention I haven't had my favorite longbow since August of last year.

Might come over Sunday afternoon to watch the awards and visit some.

Either way you guys have fun and somebody from TEXAS please win this year

No offense meant to my northern family...
                              Dang, hate your still having shoulder issues! Hope you can make it to hang out for a bit!

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                              Still out on the Longbow shoot! Can't believe I just said that ! If I miss it it would be the first since 2004! Trying though. Arvin
                              How can the shoot be complete without ARVIN there?????

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch

YeeYee!!

Originally posted by Big Russ View Post
                              See you there, Mr. Butts.
                              No, I'll see YOU there Mr. Horn!

Comment

Working...
                              X