Is Sitka gear worth the price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the pattern, but hate the price. Anyone use it that loves it?

I like it a lot. Don't have much, but what I do have I love. I also have a little bit of first lite, and the Sitka quality seems far superior.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Have it and love it. Definitely don't purchase it just for the camo pattern though. It's gear. Each piece is extremely effective in certain situations.

Comment

I don’t know anybody who has it and doesn’t love it but I think it’s overpriced.

That being said, I have a pattern that breaks up just as good as Sitka. Trying to find if I could strike a royalty deal with somebody who would want to sell it cheaper that Sitka. Would be awesome for academy or a smaller sports store who would want to channel broaden their market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use mine for mountain hunts but not at my hill country lease. I do like it a lot.

Comment

It's the only camo/brand I own, and I have a lot of it.

Comment

To each his own, but it's not for me. Personally, I'm just not going to pay the price.

Comment

If you're ever caught in a blizzard or spend the night on a cliff, you won't be regretting spending the extra money on sitka, kuiu, or anything else. In certain situations it helps immensely but it's not necessary to hunt or kill big animals haha

Last edited by jason.dickens; 11-03-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Well made and comfortable as all get out. I think its worth it.
                  Last forever. A couple other websites classified s have guys buying and selling used everday.

Comment

I love it but only buy when it's on sale.

Comment

After getting soaked and cold this year in Colorado being soaking wet & 40 MPH winds and it is 28 degrees. Having my traditional stuff fail (Tore on some limbs) & even my Danner Pronghorns also got soaked thru. I would have gladly paid the money.

I have decided to acquire the Sitka for my Mountain Hunting.

Comment

I'd buy it if I could afford it, I've never heard anybody say it's not worth the monies

Comment

I got lucky and inherited some. I love it! For as often as it gets worn it should last forever.

Comment

If you will use it for what it’s made for yes it is worth it for sure. If you’re gonna walk a couple hundred yards to your boxblind it is a waste

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              If you will use it for what it’s made for yes it is worth it for sure. If you’re gonna walk a couple hundred yards to your boxblind it is a waste
                              But you sure will look good doing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X