Are you offended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you offended?

I don’t let political cartoons bother me whatsoever. This one seems to get to people. So many seem to be irritated by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good humor always has a small percentage of truth within it.....

To your question, No.

Comment

That's great

Comment

Not even a little bit

Comment

[QUOTE=Gherkin05;13171135]Good humor always has a small percentage of truth within it.....

Well said. No

Comment

Not offended.

The ones that are offended have a difficult time processing truth.

Example "****hole" that statement had a whole lot of truth, yet so many people had an epic melt down.

Comment

Does not bother me. Truth is a good thing.............

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
                Good humor always has a small percentage of truth within it.....
                not sure I can top the first reply. ^^^this^^^

Comment

Let's keep pushing the limits of the PACE ROE so that the forum can get canned again...

It's actually pretty hard to find a thread on here lately that doesn't have blatant violations.

Comment

About the same as saying:

All "X" are "y"

X = white, black, asian, mexican, indian, european

y = dumb, smart, lazy, angry, racist, hard workers, rich, poor, dirty, lucky, crooks, thugs.....

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                      Let's keep pushing the limits of the PACE ROE so that the forum can get canned again...

It's actually pretty hard to find a thread on here lately that doesn't have blatant violations.
                      Serious question. How is the cartoon a violation?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        Because he's offended.. obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Go through the PACE ROE. theres one about antagonism. starting a thread with "are you offended" seems to me to be antagonistic. Obviously the OP has considered that someone may be offended by this or else he wouldnt have posted. Theres also a rule about posting memes and gifs. i know that this is a political cartoon, but to me political cartoons and political memes are pretty dang similar.

I don't think this forum will be around much longer if we don't start policing ourselves a little better. I guess I could have posted a number of threads, but this one just seemed a little bit more blatant.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Because he's offended.. obviously.
                            obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                              Go through the PACE ROE. theres one about antagonism. starting a thread with "are you offended" seems to me to be antagonistic. Obviously the OP has considered that someone may be offended by this or else he wouldnt have posted. Theres also a rule about posting memes and gifs. i know that this is a political cartoon, but to me political cartoons and political memes are pretty dang similar.

I don't think this forum will be around much longer if we don't start policing ourselves a little better. I guess I could have posted a number of threads, but this one just seemed a little bit more blatant.
                              If antagonizing was really an issue, texansfan would have been gone long ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X