WTB Kahles 624i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Kahles 624i

I am looking for a used 624i with SKMR3 reticle.

New they are $3,000 so looking to save some real dollars.

Get a huskema blue diamond, new $1500 and as good or better glass.

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
      I have probably read 40 or more reviews on scopes of this caliber and never heard of this scope.

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
        I have probably read 40 or more reviews on scopes of this caliber and never heard of this scope.
        I have now read three reviews on the Huskemaw and if you truly believe it compares to the Kahles you are the only one.

Comment

awesome glass, only thing I would consider before buying used is Kahles warranty ONLY applies to original scope purchase. If purchased 2nd-hand and scope needs repairs it's on your dime

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
            Uhhh, not even in the same ballpark.
            There have been several on snipershide.com for sale. I have this exact scope and love the SKMR3 reticle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              awesome glass, only thing I would consider before buying used is Kahles warranty ONLY applies to original scope purchase. If purchased 2nd-hand and scope needs repairs it's on your dime
              Thanks cajun. Great point. I have a tangent theta i purchased couple weeks ago for my custom APR build but couldnt wait so i bought a tikka t3 tac a1 today and will need a scooe for it when the apr arrives. So i have some time but based on this i will probably get a kahles in a few months.

Comment

I bought my Kahles from CS Tactical at a pretty good deal brand new. Not sure if it helps or not.

Comment

Interested in what you think of that new TT scope as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                    Interested in what you think of that new TT scope as well.
                    I’m pretty sure I’ll end up with a 315m for a hunting scope at some point. The only bad thing is you lose the tool-less zero stop with that model. It’s a nice 28oz though

Comment

Working...
                    X