Cabo Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo Mexico

Anybody there when the storm hit ? We are going to zoerty resort on 11-30 14 just want to know how bad is the damage .

Originally posted by KSHogman View Post
    Anybody there when the storm hit ? We are going to zoerty resort on 11-30 14 just want to know how bad is the damage .
    From some of the pictures I seen Cabo looks bad.

Comment

We headed to Zoetry 10/27. Yikes!! Searching our options.

Comment

ClayW is stuck there now. Says line at airport was 4 wide and 5 blocks long. Utter mayhem

Comment

I was there all last week. We left at 1:50pm on Sunday, 10 min later they grounded all the flights. We were really lucky. The hurricane came in on us as we pulled down the runway. It was like the plane outrunning the fireball in Independence day.

Comment

Man I love me some Cabo! Hopefully they get it turned around soon, and prayers to all those involved!

Comment

We are supposed to go down 10/29 for my SILs wedding. The resort we are staying at is saying that they had only cosmetic damage and should be back up and going pretty quickly. That may be them just blowing sunshine though so we are in wait and see mode. I know that my wife and SIL have seen pictures on the travel forums of some resorts that had major structural damage while others just had broken glass.

Comment

Working...
              X