Tapatalk Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapatalk Question

Finally have an iPhone and downloaded the free tapatalk app. Used it last night for a live hunt. Overwhelmed with ads----should I have paid for the upgrade? How much is it?

Or, is there another way to eliminate the ads?

I have pretty much gotten used to the ads, but the past few days they've added pop-ups wanting me to upgrade. I haven't paid a lot of attention to the prices, but I know one option is $0.99 a month. Not worth it to me, plus some of the ads are kinda funny.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

It only cost a few bucks.

Spend the money and save yourself some aggravation.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
        It only cost a few bucks.

Spend the money and save yourself some aggravation.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

This

Comment

I got Tapatalk awhile back and can't find access to the classifieds section. Whats up?

Comment

I am having trouble navigating totally---can't find the home page on TBH. Need some time to figure things out I suppose.

Gummi Bear--are you saying if I subscribe for $.99 per month I won't have the ads and popups?

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              I am having trouble navigating totally---can't find the home page on TBH. Need some time to figure things out I suppose.

Gummi Bear--are you saying if I subscribe for $.99 per month I won't have the ads and popups?

I’ve used it for years and wouldn’t go back if you paid me $1 per day for a number of years.

Continue to use it and you will figure out how to navigate it. Time saver for me.

Good luck!

Comment

Great marketing I guess

Make it purposely annoying as hell then charge people to remove all the crap you added to it.

Comment

The ads will drive you crazy. I wound up doing the permanent one. vip or whatever, I think it was $15.

Comment

Thx folks---I'll tinker a bit this afternoon, but looks like it will be an upgrade for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                      I got Tapatalk awhile back and can't find access to the classifieds section. Whats up?
                      Gotta make sure you are actually logged in, otherwise you wont see classifieds.

Comment

Yup. once you get the hang of it, it's better than using the phones browser.

Comment

How do you guys have your Tapatalk set up? Do you follow certain topics, certain people, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbilly Rockstar View Post
                            How do you guys have your Tapatalk set up? Do you follow certain topics, certain people, etc.?
                            For me I just always browse the timeline and am subscribed to some threads I want to keep up with.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

I check out my discussions tab, then go to looking through new stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X