code red, carbon element, fobs.. need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

code red, carbon element, fobs.. need help

Okay guys.. the short and sweet.. I have tried every way I can figured.. to make this work, and at the best I got a slight rub of the fob on the rest, at worst I blew up a fob.. I have moved the rest, the nocking point, tried having the nock a little lower, a little high, of level.. No go.. I have played with the rest timing (which was perfect before this process).. I mean if everything is perfectly level I really barely have clearance.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jeremy !

I use a QAD Pro and have no problems . I have my knock set 1/8 " above level . Switch from FOBs to vanes with no rubbing . Wish I could be more help . But you live to far away .

Comment

Just a question, how is the timing on your bow? Is the top and bottom cam hitting at the same time?

Comment

It appears they are timed about spot on.

Comment

Give Starrflight a call and see if they can give you any pointers with the FOB's and the contact. Paul at Starrflight wants to make everyone happy that shoots the FOB's and they may know of something to fix the problem with the Element, Code Red and FOB's.

Comment

Working...
          X