Game cameras for 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game cameras for 2015

I have been a die hard for the bushnell game cameras. Except for 1 bad year.
    They were usually true to lasting well over a year on lithium battery's and an 8g card would hold 3k pictures. This year I have a new lease. 5 hours away. Set camera up at our ranch and wouldn't you know it. It must of malfunctioned. Had 70 pics and 99.9% were cows. Should of had 1500 pics on it. Before I go buy another bushnell camera. Wanted to see if anyone had any opinions on some of the other brands out there

Don't get a cuddeback

Comment

Man I too was a Bushnell fan ...until this year. I bought 8 new ones and they don't perform like the ones I bought in 2012 which are still running flawless. I get a hundreds of false pics on almost every new camera and yes already see low battery issues on new ones too.

Comment

Browning Strike Force...best camera on the market for the money today!

Comment

What did the strike force run? I still use my old bushnell's but I agree the new ones stink. Anyone hear anything on the Recon's.

Comment

Moultries are pretty good, if you can swing it reconx are bullet proof.

Comment

Bite the bullet and get a few coverts with solar panels. I got a pic sent to me last night of a buck we all assumed had been dead for all of last year. He's back and has grown real well. It really is fun to get those kinds of pics sitting on the couch. Get's you highly motivated to climb trees.

Comment

Bushnell bought Primos and they are both crap now. Including their customer service!
                Have gone through three in the last month.

I have better luck with $59 Stealthcams.

Comment

Reviews are Saying the new bushnell aggressor is 4 stars. And price is reasonable. I might have to try it out

Comment

Bushnell trophy for the past 3 years, thousands of pics with no hiccups for me.

Comment

I've been pleased with bushnell I think I was more butt hurt that it messed up then anything. Sat for 2 months with no contact and continue feeding. I'm over it now. I'll prob end up going with another

Comment

So far my favorite camera is bushnell. That sucker plain takes good pictures and is easy to set up.

Comment

I just got the HCO Spartan cell camera and it's awesome...I find myself stopping just to check my email for new pictures lol.

Comment

Stealthcam- $99 at SAMs and always been good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
                              Browning Strike Force...best camera on the market for the money today!
                              X2

Comment

Working...
                              X