Upgraded My Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded My Wagon

Didn't like how the factory tires set back under the fender and with the front bumper replacement, it was even worse. Found the perfect fix without going stupid on a lift kit and it turned out better than I expected.
    Attached Files

Looks good to me.

Comment

Looks nice but better put some fender flares or you paint is going to suffer.

Comment

Looks good. I have the same truck. Did you do a leveling kit? Probably trading mine in next year and this time want to change it up from stock. I didn't on my 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Looks nice but better put some fender flares or you paint is going to suffer.
          That is the next step if I can find some that I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefecinco View Post
            Looks good. I have the same truck. Did you do a leveling kit? Probably trading mine in next year and this time want to change it up from stock. I didn't on my 2015.
            Yes, I did do the front leveling kit.

Comment

what size tires? I have the front leveling kit on my GMC but will be going up in tire size when the factories wear out in the next year

Comment

Looks perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                  what size tires? I have the front leveling kit on my GMC but will be going up in tire size when the factories wear out in the next year

Did away with the 20" wheels and went with a 285/70/18 with the wheel having a -12 offset. Made all the difference and the ride is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by JP Weld View Post
                    That is the next step if I can find some that I like.
                    Post pics when you find some flares you like and get them on. That truck will really look sharp then!

Comment

What kit did you go with? How do the front axle angles look?

Comment

Working...
                      X