X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 10

I saw this topic earlier today.

Could an all star college football team taken from the rest of the FBS teams beat Bama?

Im going with Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Brock Middlebrook; 11-04-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Could an all star college football team taken from the rest of the FBS teams beat Bama?

Im going with Bama.

Nod.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
        Yea, the helmet thing with Sam was bad luck. Points there, even 3, and the game is out of reach on that last WV drive. Hopefully the D gets better this week. Tech without their starting QB is not the same. Hope the kid gets better.

Sam said his helmet was ripped off. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          Baylor won so not a wash out.
          My Mustangs say hello!!!

Pony Up!

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
            My Mustangs say hello!!!

Pony Up!
            They sure did.....and cost me 10pts in pick 'em

Nice win!!

Comment

Im going with Bama.

This is just silly.

Prior to the 2005 Rose Bowl the media was comparing USC to the all time great armies in world history. No one gave Texas the slimmest of chances. We all know how that worked out.

If said all star team had a month to prepare they would boatrace Alabama.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

True story. Take Saban away and they become an much easier team to beat.

Take the month away before the first round of the playoffs and make it 2 weeks, and they become even more human in the post season. Giving Saban a month to prepare for a team is one helluva handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Another tough loss. I felt good about yesterday all day and throughout the game. The only thought I had Texas was going to lose that game is when they lined up for 2, I turned to the wife and said, its over.

This team is there, right on the edge of being good. Last year the defense carried the offense, this year the offense is carrying the defense. They have lost 3 games by a total of 9 points and they haven't put it all together yet. While it is disappointing to lose the games we have and the way we have lost, I am good with the progress.
                  If they could somehow win the last 3.....and WVU beats OU......rematch with WVU.

Comment

This is just silly.

Prior to the 2005 Rose Bowl the media was comparing USC to the all time great armies in world history. No one gave Texas the slimmest of chances. We all know how that worked out.

If bama had a month to prepare theyd be healthy through second string and would bleed any all-star teams dline and oline out. Hurt and tua would be at full speed... their receiving corp would be fresh... running game would be at 100%...

Bama IS an all star team.

Eff the elephant but be realistic.. barring an injury to Tua... they are steamrolling everyone while at 75% right now..and making it look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      If bama had a month to prepare theyd be healthy through second string and would bleed any all-star teams dline and oline out. Hurt and tua would be at full speed... their receiving corp would be fresh... running game would be at 100%...

Bama IS an all star team.

Eff the elephant but be realistic.. barring an injury to Tua... they are steamrolling everyone while at 75% right now..and making it look easy.

If we’re JUST talking O-line vs D-line, Clemson’s D line would whip the dog crap out of Bama’s O-line. Firsts AND seconds. That’s one thing I’d be extremely confident in.

Comment

If they could somehow win the last 3.....and WVU beats OU......rematch with WVU.

I keep waiting on this team to put it together. The finish 9-3 would be outstanding. The team got pretty banged up vs WVU on defense (3 Starters basically didn't play with a 4th (Nelson) who probably shouldn't have played). The good news is they pretty much face the same attack this week, so hopefully the corrections they see on film will carry over.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                          If we’re JUST talking O-line vs D-line, Clemson’s D line would whip the dog crap out of Bama’s O-line. Firsts AND seconds. That’s one thing I’d be extremely confident in.

People are trippin on this. Lol.

Hell no need for an all star team. Just put Clemson's D with Oklahoma's O.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-04-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

People are trippin on this. Lol.

Hell no need forcan all star team. Just put Clemson's D with Oklahoma's O.

Bama would break the little guy.

Comment

That has been predicted several times this year and has yet to happen. They even said that bust of a DE from Texas would yet he's still upright. LOL!

Comment

Aggy sure loves them some Alabama.

Comment

Working...
                                X