Are they worth it or not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just looked at that option 6.....lots of moving parts. and that price tag

i am with some of theses other guys, i shot a black gold single pin for 3d and swapped over to a react 5 pin for season. i dont hunt specific distances and dont have the time to adjust the single pin on an animal as it moves waiting for it to stop or me to stop it.....i dont like all the pins though, they cloud up my sight picture sometimes and i have been known to shoot the wrong pin

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
      I have it and like it. I have the 5 pin fixed with 1 movable pin, and like it.

Yeah that's the one I'm thinking about getting, do you regret spending that money or were you like dang this thing is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Spot Hogg 7 pin sight that I would make you a deal on. It is the Cameron Hanes edition.

Comment

I'm a single pin guy

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
            I'm a single pin guy
            Yup. Me too.

Comment

I've got one from G5 i think. it's got two pins. top pin is a fixed pin that is deadon at 20 yards. I can use it for anything up to 30 yards with extreme confidence.
              the other pin floats and i can dial it up to way beyond my comfort zone. It basically stays at 40 and i can count, on one finger, the times i've used it.

Comment

When I was younger I could deal with that many pins today my vision is not what it used to be and some colors do not stand out as well . I made the switch to a fast eddie dual pin sight . Set it up did the walk back to 60 found the right tape. I then did the walk back from 60 to 100 it works

The dual pin is nice as for me its a 20-40 set up with 30 being right in the middle ( which makes sense ha ha )

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                  When I was younger I could deal with that many pins today my vision is not what it used to be and some colors do not stand out as well . I made the switch to a fast eddie dual pin sight . Set it up did the walk back to 60 found the right tape. I then did the walk back from 60 to 100 it works

The dual pin is nice as for me its a 20-40 set up with 30 being right in the middle ( which makes sense ha ha )
                  I have this same setup. It's amazing how much better I shoot not being cluttered by pins. If you've never shot one I suggest you try it. You could at least buy different scopes with the slider and decide from there after trying them.

Comment

I love my axcel accutouch 3 pin slider. 20,30,40 and dial out as far as I want to past that using the bottom pin

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Duck View Post
                      Yeah that's the one I'm thinking about getting, do you regret spending that money or were you like dang this thing is worth it.

I like it, but i also liked my last truglo sight. There is nothing crazy awesome about it, and if i had to buy a new sight today i would keep this in consideration and look at others.

Comment

Best hunting sight on the market right now is the double pin spot hog.
                        You get 2 fixed pins and adjustable way out. That Hanes guy was shooting 180 y with his on the tube the other day

Comment

I have an option 4 and love it. I used to have a 7 pin and hated the crowded sight picture. 3 fixed pins is all I need for a quick shot and I leave the 4th pin on 50 while Im stalking, knowing I can dial it in if I have time. Its a very easy to use site.

Comment

I will also add the benefit in my mind of the option site is that the housing doesnt move so your fixed pins are always set. The slider pin moves independent of the housing.

Comment

Working...
                            X