• Show
Clear All

Buying broadheads today...

G5 T3 or NAP Killzones? Or ?

Muzzy or slick trick

Comment

Not what you asked but slick tricks

Comment

My first year with Slick Tricks, and I like the design better than anything I've used.

Very impressed with the "Xbow" ones for my crossbow. I shot a deer opening day, and one the following weekend. Field Tip accuracy with no adjustments.

I couldn't get the "Standard" ones to shoot consistently with my compound bow, so went back to Montec's for that bow for this season. I may try the "Grizztrick 2" later on and see if I can get those to work better out of my compound, as I really like the design.

All the best,
        Glenn

Comment

My next will be Grim Reapers. Heard good things.

Comment

I'm limited to an academy tonight, stuck at work or I would run to Alvarado archery and get some slick tricks.

Comment

Why does it have to be tonight? If it's for a morning hunt, that doesn't give you much time to test each one to ensure they fly correctly, make adjustments, resharpen blades, etc...
              I'd wait if you can.

All the best,
              Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
                Why does it have to be tonight? If it's for a morning hunt, that doesn't give you much time to test each one to ensure they fly correctly, make adjustments, resharpen blades, etc...
                I'd wait if you can.

All the best,
                Glenn
                I've shot a deer with the Killzones before, but I bought a pack of T3 2 weeks ago, and I wanted to see which BH Yall preferred, I'm hunting tomorrow evening- Tuesday ... My pro shop is closed on Mondays

Comment

Killed with T3, Killzones, Slick Tricks... Doe a week 1/2 ago with a standard trick. Great results with all. Just filled quiver with full blade QAD Exodus heads. Waiting to let one fly.

Comment

Working...
                  X