No announcement yet.

2018 Blackland prairies thread, Ellis, Hill, Navarro etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little over 2” near Dawson, it is very wet but deer activity is still decent.

Comment

Deer activity has been almost zero last 4-5 days on cam, hoping it heats up once this cold really sets in.

Comment

Movement was basically zero for me on Friday evening and Saturday. The rut will be busting wide open shortly...

Comment

Still flooded out at our place and more rain last couple days. Mother nature is mad at us.

Comment

Lockdown

Comment

I’m headed out in the am to freeze....I mean hunt

Gonna do some rattling and see if anyone within ear shot is looking for a fight.

Comment

I had some bucks chasing at my place over the weekend. I bet that cold weather will have them moving. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Struck out, my camp feeder is the only one that’s had good activity for some reason. Had a new buck show yesterday evening so maybe they are starting to move some

Comment

Made a quick hunt this am, activity overall still very slow

Comment

If your not seeing deer right now your in the wrong place, activity has been crazy since the 10th.

Comment

Only have one place to be, pigs and deer have been very sporadic the last 2-3 weeks.

Comment

It's early...

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Only have one place to be, pigs and deer have been very sporadic the last 2-3 weeks.
                          Keep the Faith brother! My data says 18 to 24th...that's the time I've gotten random bucks on camera that I've never seen before.

Comment

Looking forward to a weekend sit...maybe take a doe over the holiday.

Comment

We’re out this weekend. Had hogs come in this evening, but have more deer showing up in the mornings. So hopefully they cooperate tomorrow. Usually the weeks around Thanksgiving are the best for us with the bucks hitting the feeders again early December. Good luck guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck guys! I'm headed down this afternoon myself. Dad said the rut has started, he saw four different bucks last night with noses on ground. Remember it only takes about 5 seconds for the season to change into a great one!

Comment

Working...
                                X