Pics from our road to our property in Mountain Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from our road to our property in Mountain Home

This is the road headed into our property off of Snodgrass rd and 41 headed towards Rocksprings from I-10. I wish I could post the video to show the raging water across the road. Be careful out there if you are trying to get out to hunt.
    Attached Files

Dang

Comment

Oh wow!!!

Comment

Dang! Seeing that fence makes me wonder how many high fenced ranches lost fences and high dollar animals.

Comment

****, sorry bud, we going through the same thing just west of Barksdale.

Comment

Haven’t been to our Ranch since the first rains but the neighboring Ranch said we lost 2 sides of our high fence. We haven’t been able to get there to make repairs. Feeling kind of sick that we might be loosing high dollar animals. Our Ranch is not to far from the Snodgrass Road. We are off 41 & 336 which is the next intersection.

Comment

Last time I saw a fence messed up like that was in concan when 3 illegals were swept up against it during a flood . . Dead . .

Comment

This are all high water gates that were supposed to open when the water got high, it looks like it was very high and powerful. I hate to see it there are four high fence places on the road and all four have lost some of the fences.

Comment

Sucks to see that. It has several times on my place. We haven’t had that much rain where we are at. I went out to check/close our gaps this morning in the rain. Water gaps have never been 100% but it is amazing what water can do.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That doesn’t look like fun Tye be safe sir

Comment

Do you guys with those expensive fences insure them......just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by kenforu View Post
                        That doesn’t look like fun Tye be safe sir
                        Thanks. The creek was flowing too bad but by the time we left, the creek was rising(over the floor boards on the Ranger). That gap was the worst but got it fixed. Added some cattle panel on the sides to help keep the exposed gaps closed. Didn’t have a chain saw, so I had to man handle the large logs. Had a good work out.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Do you guys with those expensive fences insure them......just curious.
                          Nope. It is what it is.

Comment

Tye-did you draw the short straw with Troy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tye View Post
                              Nope. It is what it is.
                              yikes

Comment

Working...
                              X