No more Dez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
    If you'll recall, after several games, there were defensive players on the other team commenting on how predictable the Cowboys passing game was. Even Cole Beasley commented on the frustration of running routes that were so easy to defend and wondering out loud why they wouldn't alter them so he and the other WR's could get open.
    What I said also.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
      He was welcome and offered to stay at his paygrade. Declined (unofficial)
      What?

Comment

Unofficial means he made it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Unofficial means he made it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell it doesn't even make sense...

Comment

Dez heard voices in his head he was going to be released and knew it was coming. But he was always hearing voices except in the huddle. X man is gone and Dallas can't win with him or without him so what difference does it make. Dez lane Bryant let's see how he performs playing for a real team and head coach. Good luck Dez but most of all good riderence.

Comment

What alternative universe did some people watch NFL football in last year that they believe:

Allen Hurns had better numbers than Dez? That Dez is lazy or doesn't work hard? That his attitude negatively impacted the team? That he refused to take a pay cut? That the Cowboys are better without Dez than with him?

I especially love the one about only being able to run 3 routes. I'm pretty sure all the Cowboys players run the routes in the plays practiced and called by the coaches.

All I can is that if you are a real Dallas Cowboys fan, I don't see how you can't give the guy his due, whether you were ready for the team to move on or not. He is not the blame for what ails the Cowboys by any means and he is still a very good wide receiver.

Some of this Dez hate is just crazy unless you didn't like him to begin with. If every player and coach worked as hard as he did, the Cowboys would be in the playoffs every year and might actually win another super bowl.

Comment

What alternative universe did some people watch NFL football in last year that they believe:

Allen Hurns had better numbers than Dez? That Dez is lazy or doesn't work hard? That his attitude negatively impacted the team? That he refused to take a pay cut? That the Cowboys are better without Dez than with him?

I especially love the one about only being able to run 3 routes. I'm pretty sure all the Cowboys players run the routes in the plays practiced and called by the coaches.

All I can is that if you are a real Dallas Cowboys fan, I don't see how you can't give the guy his due, whether you were ready for the team to move on or not. He is not the blame for what ails the Cowboys by any means and he is still a very good wide receiver.

Some of this Dez hate is just crazy unless you didn't like him to begin with. If every player and coach worked as hard as he did, the Cowboys would be in the playoffs every year and might actually win another super bowl.

Dez Dez.....you need to be looking for another team instead of playing on TBH..

Comment

The question still stands.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Dez Dez.....you need to be looking for another team instead of playing on TBH..
                    Yeah, I guess it could sound that way. I just try to believe what I see rather than seeing what I believe. And I try to give people their due whether I like them or not.

Comment

Yeah, I guess it could sound that way. I just try to believe what I see rather than seeing what I believe. And I try to give people their due whether I like them or not.
                      I loved Dez.....and I gave him his due. Took up for him a lot...probaly more than most here......but I changed my mind. It's time to try something different. Reading twitter and the other social media, it sounds like there were some teammates that didn't care for his antics either. I hope they can find somebody to replace the old Dez's numbers and catches in the draft. I think he had 11 drops last year so I'm sure they have folks on the roster that can do that.

Comment

I loved Dez.....and I gave him his due. Took up for him a lot...probaly more than most here......but I changed my mind. It's time to try something different. Reading twitter and the other social media, it sounds like there were some teammates that didn't care for his antics either. I hope they can find somebody to replace the old Dez's numbers and catches in the draft. I think he had 11 drops last year so I'm sure they have folks on the roster that can do that.
                        Yeah, but he was a monster..

More like monstrosity.

Comment

Pro Sports uses the same mathematical equation for employment as the rest of the world...

When your dewsheeness exceeds your skill level plus abilities.... you the **** gone.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                            He was from Lufkin.
                            Okay. ...........not like Lufkin is very far away (-;.

Wow, this thread has gone all weekend. I thought nobody watched the NFL on TBH anymore.......lol.[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the Cowboys felt it would be a waste of time to offer him a lower salary, He was already missing and or late for meetings, several other things to go along with that made them to decide to just cut him. He may do really well with the right team but that does not change anything for the Cowboys, I think they probably made the right decision and i am a Dez fan.

Comment

What?
                                His paygrade is outside of top 30 WR. Dez expects/believes his paygrade is top 5. Team wanted to negotiate new terms based on recent data. His group declined.

Difficult for parties to negotiate this far apart.
                                Last edited by tigerscowboy; 04-21-2018, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X