Golf cart flip seat help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf cart flip seat help

I am in the middle of a cart rebuild and I am using a slightly wrecked Bad Boy Buggy as my parts donor for many of my body parts and accessories. Unfortunately the rear flip seat was damaged in a rollover. Most of the parts are OK, but the black plastic sheets that make up the bed floor was broken. I have scoured the internet and can only find the entire seat assembly, not just the plastic part. Anyone have a suggestion for where to find one, or a slick way to make the seat functional again without the black pieces?
    Attached Files

Plywood?

Comment

Have you thought about perhaps some (used) thin gauge aluminum tread/dock plate? Look on craigslist under materials and something may pop up that in inexpensive and fits the bill.

Comment

Diamond plate

Comment

Honestly, I'd just buy a new seat kit. Amazon for $255 TYD I think is what I paid for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            Diamond plate
            Exactly what I was going to suggest!!

Comment

Built one out of plywood and heavy bed liner rolled on. Still looks good after 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                Honestly, I'd just buy a new seat kit. Amazon for $255 TYD I think is what I paid for mine.
                Thinking about it, but I just don’t know if I can justify that after dropping what I did to rebuild the cart.

Originally posted by bownutone View Post
                Built one out of plywood and heavy bed liner rolled on. Still looks good after 5 years.
                Thought about that too. Might try this first.

Comment

I would pick up some diamond plate aluminium...I am not real impressed with the plastic on the new seat I recently bought.

Comment

Working...
                  X