Preference points for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preference points for sale?

A draw hunter thats been accruing preference points from the draw hunts beginning and is willing to add hunters on his card going to the highest bidder. I know they average group points but it would still increase your odds alot, is this right or wrong, and should it be allowed?
    Last edited by bossbowman; 08-17-2018, 10:01 AM.

It's a good deal for the high point holder and a waste of money for the hunter that's paying.

Comment

I don’t see anything wrong with it. PPs don’t really increase your odds all that much anyways for most hunts.

Comment

Morally it's kind of crappy but I don't think it's against the rules. It's allowed in AZ, WY, UT, and other states. I do know one guy that sells PPs like you mentioned in AZ.. CO put an end to that cause they don't average, they go by lowest points. I personally like averaging and I think the selling of points like you're talking about is probably very rare and not a big deal.. TX is such a low odd crap shoot I doubt it would make a difference here. AZ it makes a bigger difference cause you can average some one with low points to make it into the max draw and auto-win
        Last edited by Deers & Beers; 08-17-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

That individual is going to have any buyers hunting in his compartment.

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
            Morally it's kind of crappy but I don't think it's against the rules. It's allowed in AZ, WY, UT, and other states. I do know one guy that sells PPs like you mentioned in AZ.. CO put an end to that cause they don't average, they go by lowest points. I personally like averaging and I think the selling of points like you're talking about is probably very rare and not a big deal.. TX is such a low odd crap shoot I doubt it would make a difference here. AZ it makes a bigger difference cause you can average some one with low points to make it into the max draw and auto-win
            I kind of agree, but this is what the TX system is becoming too.

Comment

Working...
            X