Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think this umpire knows where he wants the strike zone to be.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
      I don't think this umpire knows where he wants the strike zone to be.
      I get the borderline stuff is going to be 50 50 but when the entire ball is in the strike zone or well out of the strike zone, how do they miss that?

Comment

I dont understand how these guys play so avg at home but lights out on the road. It just doesnt make sense.

Comment

That sucked...

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

Dbl. post...
              Last edited by Rubi513; 08-10-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                I can't wait for tigerscowboy to come back if they recall Tucker. Really miss his warm, insightful posts. Maybe Fisher gets a shot?
                Re: HR in Fresno...

Why didn't that translate into his BA over all his last at bats in the Majors?

Dude hit a buck fifty. *** are you arguing? Seriously.

Comment

Im all for the traditional human aspect of officiating baseball games..im not even a huge fan of the replays...but its officiating like west and angels crews that make it hard to argue against replacing them with a roomba.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Jake to the DL with that dreaded discomfort that plagues the Astros of late. Dont look now but Tucker recalled to fill his spot. It will be interesting to see if he gets more playing time than Fisher. Looks like they will be fielding an all left-handed hitting outfield until George gets back.
                        Last edited by rtp; 08-11-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Impossible.
                          And that suck for jake..he was getting a routine goin..and will be deeply missed at center...

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                            Re: HR in Fresno...

Why didn't that translate into his BA over all his last at bats in the Majors?

Dude hit a buck fifty. *** are you arguing? Seriously.
                            Does the HR translate to working his butt off like Chipper did or is he still Jay Cutler?

Comment

Quoting it only gives it some sense it has a glimpse of a clue as to what its speaking about..

Comment

These guys are battling, but man we need to get some guys healthy. Little help from the umps would help also.

Comment

Working...
                                X