X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dusty Roads yes you did brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
      Found these this weekend, at the store, on the border !
      Couldn’t believe, that JD makes a $400 bottle.
      Figured it was worth $100 to try.
      Nice! I wanted to try that one. I saw it on base here in Washington at Joint Base Lewis McCord. Let me know how it is.. Single Malts are growing on me! This JD bottle is slated for international sales only. You won't find it in the US except on bases and maybe Duty Free locations from what i heard.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post

Nice! I wanted to try that one. I saw it on base here in Washington at Joint Base Lewis McCord. Let me know how it is.. Single Malts are growing on me! This JD bottle is slated for international sales only. You won't find it in the US except on bases and maybe Duty Free locations from what i heard.
        It’s very smooth, and has a great flavor.
        should have grabbed 2 lol.
        That’s what I read as well, only available, in duty free and bases.

Comment

Productive afternoon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240412_152755.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	507.0 KB
ID:	26766799

Comment

We think alike Casey , added this antique to hold her friends in today , plus two E.H Taylor small batch!!!

Comment

I've never seen EH Taylor on the shelf unless there were 3 numbers left of the decimal in the price. I eased into two different Specs yesterday, half hunting for something I didn't have, and both had it. I enjoyed the afternoon!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                I've never seen EH Taylor on the shelf unless there were 3 numbers left of the decimal in the price. I eased into two different Specs yesterday, half hunting for something I didn't have, and both had it. I enjoyed the afternoon!
                I hear ya, I actually came across EHT Small Batch and Single Barrel for MSRP about a month ago. I was surprised to see it.

Comment

Was gifted this bottle a while back, good stuff
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post

I hear ya, I actually came across EHT Small Batch and Single Barrel for MSRP about a month ago. I was surprised to see it.
                    I’m hoping to get this lucky one of these days! I’ve got a bottle of small batch on the shelf, but would really like to get ahold of a single barrel!

Comment

Working...
                    X