2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
    Let’s do this!!! I am going to show my ignorance and admit that I need some help setting this thing up though. I am a bow hunter, but want a custom rifle [emoji51]. I am open to any suggestions! I am mainly wanting a rifle that can be used for anything from elk to white-tail and can be suppressed.

Caliber?
    Twist?
    Barrel length for running a suppressor?

I can pick out the rest [emoji51]

I’m wantinf the same and same question

Comment

Dang it.... just a couple hundred more than I was unrealistically hoping it would be

Fantastic discount but unless I do some major cleaning out the safe I don’t know...

But I typically make bad decisions lol

Comment

Would these stocks handle the big mags like a 375 without a brake

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Dang it.... just a couple hundred more than I was unrealistically hoping it would be

Fantastic discount but unless I do some major cleaning out the safe I don’t know...

The exact response I came up with. Except for the cleaning the safe. I cant think of anything I can get rid of that wouldnt do anything other than buy a set of rings.....

Comment

Excellent deal!

Comment

Man, I want one bad! How is payment handled?

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                Is it paid all up front at time of order or how’s that work?
                Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                Man, I want one bad! How is payment handled?
                x3

Comment

Rut Ro !! I’m standing by also.. This be Greek language , but also would like to hear about the payment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Where’s those W2s at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here. Unfortunately too many irons in the fire and a second lease in the works that is covered in axis I just can't swing an extra 2 grand right now. Awesome deal though, thank you for this very generous offer! .

Comment

Doe the stocks that come with this have the sling loops on the side of it like it shows on the grayboe website?

Comment

Still kicking myself for missing the last specials. I going to be in on this one.

Comment

Sorry for not being clear on the payment part, was trying to get all the info out there and missed that crucial detail. We would need 50% at time of order and the balance on completion. Also, given our component choices Lefties are not an option on this one. Left handed actions are in the works, so maybe next time.

Comment

Maybe you can help me build one, and I will send you pics of me shooting it? [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                Doe the stocks that come with this have the sling loops on the side of it like it shows on the grayboe website?
                                The flush cups are there. I think they just show the loops so you can see placement

Comment

Working...
                                X