Me and my wife's first dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my wife's first dream

Ever since me and my wife got together we came up with a dream. It was to be out in the country in our own house that we didn't have a payment on with, great deer hunting around us, have a few animals and just live the country life. Don't make fun of me or anything but we been living with my mother in laws saving up. So we can buy a used mobile home so we can have our dream. Well Thursday we payed cash for one and all day today we have been getting everything ready so we could move it. Boy am I tired right now but we did it all ourselves and moved it with my father in laws tractor. We got it 3/4 of the way home and parked it at a friends house and gonna get it moved the rest of the way in the daylight and level it up tomorrow as well. We are pretty excited about it and I know it's not much but it's ours. Just hope the rest of the move goes well.

Congrats! Hope it's everything y'all dreamed it would be.

Comment

Congrats on being one step closer.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats. That's a lot of work.

Comment

Home is where the heart is!!!!! Congrats friend happy for y'all. Prayers for y'all that all finishes well.

Comment

Yes it is a lot of work it didn't have axles under it so we had to put em under it too. We got to the house today at 9 and haven't been home fore very long. Also need to add in an hr for getting stuff together and getting the tractor on the trailer.

Comment

Dreams and goals are awesome!!

Comment

Congratulations on your purchase, nothing like owning something debt free !

Comment

Thanks guys we are excited I grew up in the country and I am very excited about my two girls growing up the same way

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thats awesome!!! My husband and I lived in a very small house for years adding on everytime we could, everyone thought we were crazy but now we have a nice size (for us) house and 5 acres debt free

Comment

congrats and cudos for doing it debt free. Much respect to you for that.

Comment

Alot of us been there and know what you are talking about. A very good feeling. Congrats to you and the Wife

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X