Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Places where the Wife could sit in with me!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Places where the Wife could sit in with me!?!?!?!

Looking for places where the Wife could possibly sit in (Not Hunt/ Just sit with me) during the hunt to see if its something she would want to get into herself? For example, big enough Box blinds or 2 person stands. Im not a $1000 day lease kinda guy and dont need a 5 star hotel type atmosphere. Looking for a good $175-$250 a day hunt that includes a Buck/Ram/Exotic, Hogs and Predators. I would like for there to be pre setup stands, corn and semi-guide help at all possible to help since the wife will be new at everything. Please let me know if you got anything or suggestions. Looking for anything between DFW/Austin/SA/Houston areas

Thanks!

Big Oak bowhunting.

God Bless

Comment

Thanks but prices a little high for me, seems like $1000 for the cheapest package plus day fees

Comment

Try Three Fingers Bowhunting. I think they are very inexpensive. I have never been there, and the reviews are mixed, but it might be more in your price range.

Comment

Kjo

Comment

I'm interested in the exact same thing and have been thinking KJO or Brushy Hill

Comment

KJO is booked till March, just called
              Brushy Hill is mostly booked till after New years unless you hunt during week
              Looks like I may not be going hunting this year unless something pops up in a hurry for Dec 13-15 (Already took off work and got babysitter. The lease fell through I was suppose to hunt on this date)

Comment

My wife sat with me Diamond C. She had a great time and we went back 6 months later and she took her first ever animal.

Comment

I have taken my wife to the Diamond C with me a couple times.... Skylar has always accommodated us well...

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                    Try Three Fingers Bowhunting. I think they are very inexpensive. I have never been there, and the reviews are mixed, but it might be more in your price range.
                    Ben has some big ground blinds that are perfect for this. Give him a shout.
                    3FB of Fairfield, Texas -- Pricing Fit for the Working Man's Wallet -- Three Fingers Bow Hunting - Exotic Hunts - Ben Capps

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes Cycles View Post
                      Looking for places where the Wife could possibly sit in (Not Hunt/ Just sit with me) during the hunt to see if its something she would want to get into herself? For example, big enough Box blinds or 2 person stands. Im not a $1000 day lease kinda guy and dont need a 5 star hotel type atmosphere. Looking for a good $175-$250 a day hunt that includes a Buck/Ram/Exotic, Hogs and Predators. I would like for there to be pre setup stands, corn and semi-guide help at all possible to help since the wife will be new at everything. Please let me know if you got anything or suggestions. Looking for anything between DFW/Austin/SA/Houston areas

Thanks!
                      try extreme bowhunting they have big box blinds that can easily accommodate two people

Comment

Try Doug at Quatro B Ranch

Comment

Originally posted by dusty arrow View Post
                          try extreme bowhunting they have big box blinds that can easily accommodate two people
                          Yup....this would be my first choice and is my go to place to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by dusty arrow View Post
                            x3, I would check out the guys at Extreme Bowhunting. We hunted with them in Dec. I was a little worried as we were coming from Washington State and if the place didn't deliever we were "S O L". They did a fantastic job and we took 4 animals, I took a blackbuck and a BB doe. My hunting partner took a 33" Texas Dall and an Axis doe. We had a 3rd friend that came for the fun of it. The blinds were plenty big for 2 full grown men. Plus, I don't think you can beat the prices. Caleb was a great guy and will shoot ya straight.

Comment

Keep after KJO. He has several new 6x6 blinds. My son and I hunted them early this week. $250 will get you an axis/hog package and includes 2 nights at the ranch house. Keith told me that he is seeing a big jump in number of family hunts being booked now. That's why he has added the bigger double wide ground blinds.

Comment

Working...
                              X