Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He saw you too

Comment

Amazing that that's your first in that area. FWIW, there's a hill close to the Goodyear proving grounds out towards Bronte actually named (maybe just a nickname) Rattlesnake Hill because of all of the snakes out there.

Comment

Finally another man on this forum. There are apparently only a few of us...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Finally another man on this forum. There are apparently only a few of us...
          Real men show their face and look people in the eye. Sorry Man it just popped in my head.

Comment

I never pass up a chance to kill a rattlebug

Comment

One year I killed 203. I was looking for them though, I pulled 68 out of one den. We were selling the skins to Tandy Leather and some we sold live to the Big Texan. That was pretty good money for a high school kid.

Comment

Always treated rattlesnakes differently...When they could have bit me,and didn't....I gave em a pass..When they were near the house,and saw them,no pass....Kharma,I guess.

Comment

Where's the LDP?

Comment

I'm surprised that you haven't seen one before. Here is the scary part. How many have you walked past and never seen?

Comment

Originally posted by cheez View Post
                      I'm surprised that you haven't seen one before. Here is the scary part. How many have you walked past and never seen?
                      I'm sure I walked past a few in my lifetime. If this one didn't rattle I woulda never known he was there

Comment

Do you know what wasn't missing in that pic???? That's right..... HIS HEAD!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X