So this is it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is it..

Were we are now at this day and age.. Quintana jetties.. No respect for anything.. I guess this will be the norm from now on and will probably just get worse.. It's sickening.. And we wonder why all of the public bank fishing spots are now being gated and fenced off.. POSTED!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Respect

Comment

Not too many folks nowadays care like us old school folks. I teach my bunch to leave it better than you find it.

Comment

Not happy to say so but it'll probably get worse before it gets better. And the only way it'll get better is as said above, fenced and posted. And There are or were,Haven't been there in a while, trash barrels at the area. Just lazy people.

Comment

It's everywhere ! I have to pick up trash off the road in front of my house all the time. Hell, they will throw it in the driveway. Mostly fast food sacks, plastic bottles, and beer cans. I'd like to slap a dog **** out of them !

Comment

I know, don't that make your blood boil. And if you confront them, they act your the f## up one. And this is just a normal thing every body does. Disgusting, these people should not be allowed to leave there house. ****** me off.

Comment

That is infuriating

As has already been mentioned, it will lead to less access for us and it s@cks that a few lazy idiots wild screw it up for the rest of us.

Comment

So **** frustrating. It takes 30 seconds to pick up that before you go. I put these folks right up there with those that leave their shopping carts 50ft away from the return area. Lazy.

Comment

Drives me nuts. Literally just takes an ounce of caring to keep the place clean, but apparently that's too much for folks.

Comment

Pathetic people. Yes that's the beginning of the end as far as access is concerned.

Comment

So this is it..

I wish our county would charge $500 for a permit to access our beaches and jetties.. I'd pay it no questions asked.. This would cut down the disrespectful riff raff which would help this situation tremendously.. I'd pay it.. It very sad for me to see this crap.. Being born and raised here it hurts my heart to see what is happening to our resources..
                      Total abuse.. Something has to give!!!!

Last edited by PondPopper; 07-13-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

This burns me up. Last year we were up in the high country elk hunting and ran across a camp site. They had left paper wrappers and all kind of trash laying around - and this was country you had to home to get into. I was HOT!! If I’d found them, they would have at least known my opinion. I gathered everything up and packed it out with me. I just couldn’t leave all that garbage in such an otherwise pristine area.

That kind of stuff also makes it hard for guys to get access to private land as well. Many of the farmers I’ve talked with up here have been burned in the past by guys they let have access to their farms.

Skooter

Comment

If you weren’t raised to have respect and pick up after yourself when you were a kid, what are the chances you will have an “aha!” moment as an adult? Probably slim to none. I’ll bet the people who do that trash their own yards too. Trashy people do trashy things.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            If you weren’t raised to have respect and pick up after yourself when you were a kid, what are the chances you will have an “aha!” moment as an adult? Probably slim to none. I’ll bet the people who do that trash their own yards too. Trashy people do trashy things.

Yes sir.. This is how they live..

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              Very accurate observation imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X