• Show
Clear All

Browning/Briley who is signed up?

Anyone shooting the Browning Briley? Should be a good one this year

I’ve been thinking about it.

Comment

Not many spots left you better hurry

Comment

I've been signed up for a while now. I have to work that Friday so I'm just shooting the main and five stand. Ought to be a great shoot. Greater Houston Gun Club knows how to do things right. Should be miles above what it was the last couple of years at Caney Creek!

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
          I've been signed up for a while now. I have to work that Friday so I'm just shooting the main and five stand. Ought to be a great shoot. Greater Houston Gun Club knows how to do things right. Should be miles above what it was the last couple of years at Caney Creek!

Dave
          For everything that the folks at Caney Creek have going on, they do a pretty good job when putting on shoots. The Bounds are good people too.

Comment

I'm work Fri also. I'm shooting the prelim and long range 5stand. I'm a member at GHGC can't wait to see the 2 new courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
              For everything that the folks at Caney Creek have going on, they do a pretty good job when putting on shoots. The Bounds are good people too.
              I agree they are good people. Justin and Beth have always been nice. But, they have had issues with some of their shoots in the last few years. That's why their attendance has declined. I think they just got in over their head a little too soon. I also think there were a few people who pushed them in to getting in over their head but that's a story for another day.

Dave

Comment

I try not to miss any shoots at Greater Houston. The Diamond Classic is one of my favorite shoots of the year. Haven't missed it in years. The Gran Prix is great too but I don't think they'll do it any more being they got the Browning Briley.

Comment

I go off @ 8:30 thurs morning prelim then 11:40 for 5stand. Fri morning 2nd prelim then super sporting.

Comment

Working...
                  X