No announcement yet.

Post your free dogs of TBH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will see if I can find pictures of the first TBH dog I got. Sure miss the little guy. My current TBH dog is laying on the couch sounds asleep.

Comment

I got Roxy from a TBH’R in East Texas. She is very intelligent and she has a drive when it comes to being in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
        Saw this girl get thrown out of an SUV on a stormy night by a piece of "human" garbage. She didn't come from TBH but she does keep my feet warm while I'm surfing TBH, that's gotta count for something. She's been with us a little over a year and a wonderful addition to our family.
        Man I don't know if you know this not but You have a man eater in your house😂 Great looking pup, good for you for picking that sweetheart up and giving her a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I know there's been a herd of dogs re-homed here.

This is Maggie that came from the classifieds about 3 years ago
          . Wife and i got for my parents as a surprise and running buddy for thier black lab. I can't remember who we got her from but she's been a great dog.

Completely different than when she got her. She was super skittish and now everyones friend. This is how she spends 90% of the day when shes not riding in the ranger. Typical lab that's great with all the grandkids and prolly the biggest body female lab I've seen

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          That's a hard picture to look at, she looks a lot like my lab molly I lost a couple years back. She's a good lookin lab!

Comment

I didn’t get her from TBH but I picked this catahoula pup up for free from a not so pleasant life ahead. Now she’s inside and sleeps in the bed with us [emoji30]
            First pic is where I got her from. The rest are with me.

Comment

This is “Spot”. I got him back in September. I have high hopes for him.

Merry Christmas
              Skooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Our rescue, Porter. So glad we found him.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is Max. We got him in 2012. He is spoiled rotten.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      Here is Max. We got him in 2012. He is spoiled rotten.

Oh my gosh, Max is still around? I've thought about him a few times over the years. So glad he's doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                        Oh my gosh, Max is still around? I've thought about him a few times over the years. So glad he's doing well.
                        Yes sir! Alive and well. One of the best dogs we have ever had!

Comment

Mine is in my avatar. Not free but worth every penny
                          Did come from TBH.

Comment

This is Atlas. Got him here early this year as his previous owners were moving and couldn't take him. He's been the coolest dog, and his personality has changed 180 degrees from when I got him.

He also saved my hunt Friday morning when he tracked my doe for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Post your free dogs of TBH.

Free dogs are the best ones!! This is my little **** CD (corn dog). My neighbor and I were out working on one of his race cars late one night and his GSP was roaming the yard when we heard her start barking like crazy. When we went to investigate we found a litter wiener dog malnourished and shaking like a leaf. I took her in with no intent on keeping her more than a night because I was a young single guy and there was no way I could have a little wimpy Dog running around. That was 10 years ago and I couldn’t imagine life without her!!
                              Last edited by Acameron52; 12-24-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Rey!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X