"Pics won't load" "Text for pics"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pics won't load" "Text for pics"

Can we please just fix this problem? What resources are needed? TBH is the only website left on the internet that can't handle uploading of photos taken by today's mobile phones.

Can you tell I haven't shot a deer yet?

I am equally as frustrated with it and I am one of the people that has this issue.

Comment

It is very simple with Tapatalk app.

Comment

Probably not the answer you are looking for but Tapatalk makes posting pics a breeze. No resizing, saving, uploading etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          Can we please just fix this problem? What resources are needed? TBH is the only website left on the internet that can't handle uploading of photos taken by today's mobile phones.

Can you tell I haven't shot a deer yet?
          I agree! I rarely even try anymore, as it's such a hassle.
          Something I don't understand is picture size. Always says my pics are too big. A while back I noticed that my phone will tell me the pic is 1.86 mb in size or whatever. When I try and upload it, TBH doubles or triples the pic size, and will tell me its 3.5 mb, or 4.1 etc.. and too large..? Does this even after resizing a pic. What am I missing?

Comment

Some of us don't like and don't use tapatalk. I'm with the OP, just fix it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Pics are too big ??? I see pics posted here that take up so much room it ruins the thread for reading ! What's up with that ?
            Last edited by Drycreek3189; 11-27-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              Yes until tapacrap decides it doesn't want to work right. Went through that a few times, before I got rid of it permanently. I much prefer not using it, and we shouldn't be forced to use it imo.

Comment

This is the reason why I quit posting pics here. To much of a hassle.

Comment

As many live threads as are with pics included this seems to be an isolated issue....

Comment

Some of mine load and some don’t. I don’t know why.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      As many live threads as are with pics included this seems to be an isolated issue....
                      Really? 70k + members, has there been 1400 different live threads by 1400 different individuals this yr? I doubt it, but that would make up just 2% of TBH.

Comment

I really don’t have issues uploading. Either via computer or on tapacrap.

If you resize your pictures to 1000xwhatever they should upload fine in my experience.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Can't fix the issue from there side as the issue is user error not the websites fault

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                            ^^^^ This

Comment

320X240
                              Untitled by GMR Performance, on Flickr

800X600

1600X1200