Atlantis Bahamas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Bahamas

Anyone been with smaller kids like 4 and 7 ?

Likes/dislikes???

Researching for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but I've watched the discovery channel episode about it. I'm 40, and I want to go lol.

Comment

I took Riley a couple of yrs ago. It is very kid friendly. Very expensive but they will have fun

Comment

We were in the Bahamas last month and the second year in a row. 5 kids ages from 17-10. We stayed at Sunrise Beach club just down the beach from Atlantis and loved it. This place is about .5 mile from Atlantis but a whole lot quieter and not "touristy". I would definitely recommend. We got day passes to Atlantis from our taxi driver for 1 day and then did the dolphin excursion at Atlantis for 1 day. Between the two days we had our fill of Atlantis, but that is just our family.

Send me a PM if you would like, we have phone numbers for the people we used down there that I would recommend.

Comment

We loved it. Same aged kids, lived at the water park. Yes the food is expensive. There are meal plans, the marina part of atlantis has cheaper restaurants. We had a small kitchen and fridge in our room that we kept full of food and beverages. Took our own beverages down to the pool in a soft cooler. Don’t know if that was kosher or not but no one ever said anything to us one way or another.

Comment

Yeah looks like food would be the expensive part at Atlantis.

Kind of off topic but any other Caribbean type family resort recommendations?

Comment

Not worth the $$ and poor customer service.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Won a company trip years ago to Atlantis. Some of the rudest people that I’ve encountered in a resort.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                  Won a company trip years ago to Atlantis. Some of the rudest people that I’ve encountered in a resort.
                  Riley and I didn't experience any of that from the staff but we did from other guest.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    Yeah looks like food would be the expensive part at Atlantis.

Kind of off topic but any other Caribbean type family resort recommendations?

Not in the Bahamas but I would put Barceló Maya Palace up against any other resort in the Caribbean as long as you upgrade to the premium package.

Comment

We went this past June, the resort is clean and food is good, a huge departure from our usual Mexico. The water park and rides, along with all of the pools are nice. The property is very nice with fountains and small lagoons surrounding the towers, each is has different aquatic species, like sharks, rays and turtles. But the staff is indifferent and here’s why, no matter what, or where on paradise island you buy, you automatically pay a 15% gratuity and 15% value added tax, so you want to buy a $6 bottle of water, you need to add an additional 30% to that. They won’t go out of their way because they automatically get a tip. And don’t plan on cell service. PM me if you have any other questions. We did have fun

Comment

Working...
                      X