2018 Astros Off-Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Cant really see him in OF...or 2nd.... but hey..like ive always said..if any old cuban can pull it off..its yuli..

Won't really see him in OF I don't think. Still have kemp, plus giving tucker a full time shot again to lock left field down.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      but hey..like ive always said..if any old cuban can pull it off..its yuli..

Well of course...You have never doubted the “old Cuban”...

Comment

Hitting coach Hudgens gets hired as bench coach by jays..
        3 openings on Hinchs staff now...

Comment

Someone on CTH is saying astros are looking at Nelson Cruz for DH .
          Post looked more like an opinion piece written by cruz's agent so i wont repost it...
          But..it does bring up a question... Tyler staying at DH...or trade bait...

Comment

A good DH wouldn't be a bad idea. As Yuli can play any IF position, and give people days off if they want to give Reed a full shot at first.

They have to give Reed a full shot or trade him. He is running towards the end of his time with us.

I don't think White is the full time DH, in my eyes.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Cannot believe we lost Brice Harper on a last minute veto by the Nationals

Comment

As expected..

Comment

Hmm some back office stuff happening with some very key people....

Comment

Yep, everyone robbing the staff hoping to replicate what the Astros were able to do. Luhnow had to know that was coming. He will find another group of mathmatical whizzes that can gring out the stats he wants and needs.

Comment

Gingb should apply. Didnt he know a guy that dated his cousins neighbors uncle's dog groomer who once shared an uber with a guy that sold a pair of socks to the maid of a chick that dated a guy that played baseball in the idaho beer and pizza coed league?

Comment

Comment

I saw that a little earlier, seems like a decent pick up but I still hate to see Marwin go.

Comment

Working...
                                X