• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nueces river in barksdale

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post

Nueces river in barksdale
      dang I take the family there when it gets hot out in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
        Just got home yesterday, saw some road damage on 377 and on 41...Lots of high fences down.
        I heard 377 from 41 to Junction is closed due to the amount of damage and water over the roads.

I hate it for the landowners etc... but high fences down could make for some interesting hunting in the future.

Comment

Wow it must be bad any more info on HWY 41?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrophyBowhunter View Post
            Wow it must be bad any more info on HWY 41?

I am curious also. I am still planning on going this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
              dang I take the family there when it gets hot out in the summer.
              Where is your place at? I saw in the other thread you mentioned 8" of rain. We are just south of Rocksprings.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteZ28Bow View Post
                Had 3 bucks under feeder from 7:30-8:15. All three older, grey, and good bodied. I could not shoot any due to the antler restrictions. Sure wish I could get them deer out of there before they breed. But I guess it is what it is. Have not seen the good bucks come back from September on camera.

Antler restrictions in Edwards/Real counties?

Comment

How deep do y'all have to drill wells there in Edwards and Real?

Comment

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
                    How deep do y'all have to drill wells there in Edwards and Real?
                    We have an artesian well that’s 8’ deep and has gone dry 3 or 4 times in 12 years; most recently this past summer. Pretty sure the windmill has water around 90’

Comment

Was at my lease this past weekend. It was still very wet and muddy. Crazy the amount of damage all the rain did. We had several sections where there are uprooted cedar's. Still pretty slow but I will admit I did not hunt very hard. We had some repairs to do and some other maintenance I wanted to get knocked out........ Also there were some really good college football games on Saturday that kept me from going on the evening hunt.

Comment

Just saw a pic of main street Campwood flooding today by the park. My buddy finally got to his property yesterday to find a long stretch of fence torn down and a cedar tree uprooted and laying in the road in another area. Part of the fence that was torn down is not in a low laying area, so they must have had some serious flash flooding.

Comment

Any more reports on the Rocksprings area? Supposed to make the trip there this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                            Just saw a pic of main street Campwood flooding today by the park. My buddy finally got to his property yesterday to find a long stretch of fence torn down and a cedar tree uprooted and laying in the road in another area. Part of the fence that was torn down is not in a low laying area, so they must have had some serious flash flooding.

Thats crazy. Never really thought that would happen there. I figured it was high enough. But there have been a LOT of water coming down hill lately.

Comment

Anyone make it down this weekend? Taking the boys next weekend for Youth Season.

Comment

Going out this coming weekend

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X