New f250 lariat. What are y'all paying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
    I would say that most everyone that buys a brand new truck is buying because they WANT a new truck. You can justify it a million different ways if you want to convince yourself to buy a new truck. But there is absolutely no way you can convince me that a vehicle is anything more than an expense that you will never recoop the money spent on it. I was told a long time ago by a gentleman with a lot more money than most that you should never finance a vehicle unless That vehicle is 100 percent responsible for at least 2x its monthly expense in profit for you.
    What interests me is the people who make payments on a truck then go out and get them all decked out with rims etc. But i mean at the end of the day its just money and will be spent on something eventually, and if youre content with where youre at then it doesnt really matter, right?

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
      What interests me is the people who make payments on a truck then go out and get them all decked out with rims etc. But i mean at the end of the day its just money and will be spent on something eventually, and if youre content with where youre at then it doesnt really matter, right?
      It’s the American way

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post

Looks like Madisonville
        Well. I missed that. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post
          Guess so. I’m sure you know a guy who knows a guy who can do it for $20
          Dang. Thats hard core.

Comment

F350

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
            [ATTACH]891380[/ATTACH]
            Bought this F-350 LWB King Ranch for $62,400 in Madisonville
            What was the sticker on it?

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
              Where did you buy at?

Grand Prairie Ford

Salesman was Ron Smith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lariat Value package, spray in bed liner, and no trade was right at 60k out the door for me. Bought it in Houston. Sticker shows 66ish if I remember right.

Comment

Well that was quick. New, new, old.

2018 ultimate lariat. Sticker was 71,500. Paid 61,500 then used a rodeo volunteer discount of 1000.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks exactly like mine except I have the running boards that extend past cab

Comment

Nice looking truck!!

Comment

Anyone have any idea if these beds are the same size as the previous body style. I have a bed cover id like to use on this new one, just not sure if it fits and don't want to open the box until I know for sure or not.

Comment

My bet is that it is different but I really have no idea

I could measure mine vs my friends old body style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                            Anyone have any idea if these beds are the same size as the previous body style. I have a bed cover id like to use on this new one, just not sure if it fits and don't want to open the box until I know for sure or not.

I'm pretty sure they are 2-3" narrower than the pre 17's. I was told the whole truck is narrower, so the bed would be too.

But I haven't stuck a tape measure to one....yet.

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                              It’s the American way
                              sure is!!!

Debt and more payments

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                                I would say that most everyone that buys a brand new truck is buying because they WANT a new truck. You can justify it a million different ways if you want to convince yourself to buy a new truck. But there is absolutely no way you can convince me that a vehicle is anything more than an expense that you will never recoop the money spent on it. I was told a long time ago by a gentleman with a lot more money than most that you should never finance a vehicle unless That vehicle is 100 percent responsible for at least 2x its monthly expense in profit for you.
                                I have taken my last 2 vehicles which I bought used past 200k miles. This last one had 90k and was 3 years old. Zero wrong with it, but with harvey, it was worth more than I owed plus my down payment. So, I figured what the heck. Same terms, same payment, lower rate, almost same amount financed. New truck, new warranty, don't need to buy new tires in 5 months, and only back up in total debt owed, but my net worth is the same or really close. So in this case it made sense. I'll likely keep this one 200k miles unless we have another 1000 year flood soon

Comment

Working...
                                X