Which host for the Ghost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up a Ghost-45 and was curious which, of the two, host to go with.
    Looking between the XDM 4.5" SR or the CZ P09 SR. Was going to get a threaded barrel for my Sig 229 but I'm going to leave her as is.

Thoughts/experience's with the two above?

Thanks guys

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Personally I think the XDM is crap. I would choose the CZ over it 8 days a week. If I had that Sig I'd definitely be threading it. Why are you wanting to leave it?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          Personally I think the XDM is crap. I would choose the CZ over it 8 days a week. If I had that Sig I'd definitely be threading it. Why are you wanting to leave it?
          Wanting to carry it and a little worried about the extended barrel causing any snagging.

Obviously a very small issue but has me worried

Also another excuse to get another gun lol
          Last edited by 150class; 01-16-2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I bought the M&P 9 Pro Series CORE with threaded barrel for my Ghost. Granted I haven't received the can yet (should be in the next few weeks), but I've shot the gun quite a bit and really enjoy it. Came with suppressor height sights and two barrels (threaded and non). I've put close to 1k rounds through it with no issues at all.

Comment

For the record I went with they CZ 07 and rand a mag through it and love it so far

Last edited by 150class; 01-20-2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Sure looks awesome. How was blowback?

Comment

Working...
                X