Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
    Still making it. One month will be decent then the next is a bust. Sure miss those nice commission checks. I'm glad I put that extra money in the savings account.

Same here. A few of my accounts are staying busy while others aren't doing much. It's been hard to develop new accounts in this economy, but a few new ones have picked up bits recently.

Big thanks to Jsapp for helping me get an audience with his DEs! We've been gaining some momentum with that group!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

After being laid off in February from GoFrac (who shut their doors for good), I haven't been able to find a field engineering job or anything geology related. I finally had to switch industries all together. I just started as a Realtor here in Fort Worth, but I'm hoping to make it back when prices come up. Good luck, I hope everyone can stay busy!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Same here. A few of my accounts are staying busy while others aren't doing much. It's been hard to develop new accounts in this economy, but a few new ones have picked up bits recently.

Big thanks to Jsapp for helping me get an audience with his DEs! We've been gaining some momentum with that group!

Mike what's you predication after Jan 1 as far as chatter you are hearing on your end?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          Mike what's you predication after Jan 1 as far as chatter you are hearing on your end?

LOL! I quit listening to the chatter and just focus on what I can control or I'd go mad worrying about it. Too many unknown variables to make any predictions.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

It took forever but they finally opened their minds a little. Finally got a little support from the OSR's and that made all the difference.

Comment

I'm out around Mentone today. I can see 11 rigs from the higher elevation of the area. I heard a little news brief on the Midland radio saying that sales tax was down a half million for the month compared to the same timeframe last year.

Comment

slow here, if it wasn't for Weatherford in PA and a couple of the other shops in Casper I don't think Id have many reasons for coming to work. Good luck to all

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                  I'm out around Mentone today. I can see 11 rigs from the higher elevation of the area. I heard a little news brief on the Midland radio saying that sales tax was down a half million for the month compared to the same timeframe last year.
                  Apache is about to cut some of their rigs around Mentone also. I'm 2-3 miles west of Pecos right now and I can only see one other

Comment

T.Boone was in Carlsbad yesterday. He said he thinks oil will be 70.00 by December and if it don't make it to 70 it will be next June before it gets back to 70.

Comment

A little oil field humor while we plug away!!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        Apache is about to cut some of their rigs around Mentone also. I'm 2-3 miles west of Pecos right now and I can only see one other
                        It seems like a lot of traffic around Mentone.

Comment

Our piping design department is down to 15.
                          Early next week, it will be 3 less.

Comment

T.Boone was in Carlsbad yesterday. He said he thinks oil will be 70.00 by December and if it don't make it to 70 it will be next June before it gets back to 70.
                            I would be suprised if it was back to $70 by December. I still think it will be at $70 next year between April and June. That has been my best uneducated guess since early this year.

Comment

Did he give any specific reason for his prediction?

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                                Our piping design department is down to 15.
                                Early next week, it will be 3 less.
                                Is that midstream?

Comment

Working...
                                X